Suntropology

Performance / Bugs?

21 posts in this topic

Hi ppl,

just read some tests of the game and the opinions are very different, some said the game is a bugfest?

Can somebody confirm?

 

was hyped as F*** on this, but in case it's that buggy i gonna wait...

 

Thx

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Suntropology said:

Hi ppl,

just read some tests of the game and the opinions are very different, some said the game is a bugfest?

Can somebody confirm?

 

was hyped as F*** on this, but in case it's that buggy i gonna wait...

 

Thx

More than 10 hours of playing, And a couple of times I got the classic error ce-348, aside from that, no other problems 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have a PS4 Pro then expect a crash every 4-5 hours. Can't put the PS4 on rest mode and continue the next day unless you want a crash. This happens so much on the Pro that I can't wait for the PS5 to play PS4 games on it lol.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't call it a bug fest but there's some minor annoyances that definitely needs fixing. Me and my co op partner are currently waiting for a patch because all our quest logs and cash have been reset, this seems to be a problem even on PC so maybe wait for a patch or two. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had maybe 3 or 4 crashes. Maybe played around 10-12 hours (on PS4 Pro). I have had my characters glitch a couple times where it looked like they were violently doing squats. It was like they couldn't decide whether to crouch or stand. It ended with combat. I've also had X not register a couple times when trying to speak to an NPC (no matter where I was standing or how many times I pressed it). When I got HQ and tried to create my 3rd and 4th characters, the game had a bug where the skin was WHITE (not caucasian, but almost see through white). It wouldn't allow me to create a character because Appearance wasn't finished (no checkmark)... probably because they had no skin lol. Anyways, I restarted the game and that fixed that. Another annoyance is the menu. Sometimes the "cursor" gets lost off-screen and won't come back. I have to close out of the menu and re-open to get it back. It happens mostly when looking at Perks or when I'm trying to put it on my equipped items on the left of the menu. I still recommend the game and hope that these are fixed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Pile of shame is big as fu**, so i dont have the need to play it asop... but i loved the second part... so i was max hyped as i saw part 3...

 

But i wanna enjoy the game, i have no problem with minor bugs, but Questbugs or the other here described ones are enough to wait...

 

Thanks for the responses :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Suntropology said:

My Pile of shame is big as fu**, so i dont have the need to play it asop... but i loved the second part... so i was max hyped as i saw part 3...

 

But i wanna enjoy the game, i have no problem with minor bugs, but Questbugs or the other here described ones are enough to wait...

 

Thanks for the responses :)

Game is superior to the second one in every aspect but just as buggy. They have fixed the quest progression bugs but the game still suffers from crashes and the platinum ain't possible at the moment. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Game is superior to the second one in every aspect but just as buggy. They have fixed the quest progression bugs but the game still suffers from crashes and the platinum ain't possible at the moment. 

 

Most people say that, great game but buggy... so i think i gonna wait and play it when these problmes are solved... :)

Thanks :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Suntropology said:

 

Most people say that, great game but buggy... so i think i gonna wait and play it when these problmes are solved... :)

Thanks :)

Wait 3-6 months ..... Recent patch actually made the game much worse for me with bluescreens happening every 2 hours + invisible enemies and there is still quest bugs.

 

As BrandedBerserk pointed out 2 trophies are also unobtainable right now and i doubt they are getting those fixed anytime soon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.9.2020 at 2:49 PM, Game_Knot said:

Wait 3-6 months ..... Recent patch actually made the game much worse for me with bluescreens happening every 2 hours + invisible enemies and there is still quest bugs.

 

As BrandedBerserk pointed out 2 trophies are also unobtainable right now and i doubt they are getting those fixed anytime soon.

 

Sounds not that great...

yeah i will wait... and will give it a try in 6 Months or something like that...

 

Thank you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the game still a bugfest?

Don't know if it makes a difference, but I would play it on PS5.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 5:56 PM, Kaph- said:

Is the game still a bugfest?

 

It crashes occasionally and there's audio glitches with voice lines cutting out and sound effects playing too loudly. But there's no game-breaking bugs that I've seen. For an inXile game — their stuff is notoriously busted on release for consoles and they often do not bother patching everything— that's probably as good as it's gonna get. There's a good game under the jankiness, so I'd say give it a shot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.4.2021 at 11:56 PM, Kaph- said:

Is the game still a bugfest?

Don't know if it makes a difference, but I would play it on PS5.

 

I would play it too on PS5, in something around 10 or 15 years, when i get this unicorn... :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played 4 hours @PS5 in Coop now. No Bugs or Freezes. Nice Game, looking Forward to Progress in Story 😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.4.2021 at 11:48 PM, maggot1612 said:

Played 4 hours @PS5 in Coop now. No Bugs or Freezes. Nice Game, looking Forward to Progress in Story 1f60a.png

 

Nice to know... when i have a on, like i said, in 10 or 15 years, i give it a try... :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since this is on sale at the moment, I was thinking of picking it up but was wondering how stable/buggy it is with the latest patch installed :)?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 6/4/2021 at 1:20 PM, HuntingFever said:

Since this is on sale at the moment, I was thinking of picking it up but was wondering how stable/buggy it is with the latest patch installed :)?

 

Ha! Terminator is that you? This same identical question was asked under your name on PSTrophies. I caught you bro, I now know your second screen name! Lol. I was wondering it myself but this game's forum is kind of dead. I bought it a week or so ago for $14.88 at Walmart but returned it. I was thinking of picking it back up again. But I don't know. Some of those trophies really sound annoying.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

 

Ha! Terminator is that you? This same identical question was asked under your name on PSTrophies. I caught you bro, I now know your second screen name! Lol. I was wondering it myself but this game's forum is kind of dead. I bought it a week or so ago for $14.88 at Walmart but returned it. I was thinking of picking it back up again. But I don't know. Some of those trophies really sound annoying.

Yes, it is I - Terminator :).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn this game is great, just chucked 5 hours at this, im having a blast. Love me a good RPG and this is a proper one. Im rolling with the punches (no save scum) no crashes, no bugs and it looks and functions great compared to Wasteland 2, this is easily up there with Div Original Sin 2 in terms of control and easy of use for a controller version. Then again 5 hours in not really alot for me in a game like this but ill update this post over the next week or two. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.8.2021 at 1:49 AM, OnlyCass said:

Damn this game is great, just chucked 5 hours at this, im having a blast. Love me a good RPG and this is a proper one. Im rolling with the punches (no save scum) no crashes, no bugs and it looks and functions great compared to Wasteland 2, this is easily up there with Div Original Sin 2 in terms of control and easy of use for a controller version. Then again 5 hours in not really alot for me in a game like this but ill update this post over the next week or two. 

 

U play on PS4 or PS5?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played on the PS5...only crashed about 4 times. Loading times are much better on the 5.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.