Master trophy is impossible when solo queueing

I have been trying for this trophy since a week and instead of getting better my mmr went from 900 to 300.

And the worst part is whenever i search for someone to play with i dont find anyone..i posted on facebook and twice on reddit and now trying my luck in this website.

I started to think about giving up on this plat

38 minutes ago, fatalla_salama said:

I have been trying for this trophy since a week and instead of getting better my mmr went from 900 to 300.

And the worst part is whenever i search for someone to play with i dont find anyone..i posted on facebook and twice on reddit and now trying my luck in this website.

I started to think about giving up on this plat

You really just need a good team. Obviously you'll never get anything done solo queueing. It has been said time and time again to not solo queue.

To be fair, it is not impossible. It just depends on your skill. Solo queue just tends to focus on your personal/individual skill. As long as you are better than the average player in your lobby you should be fine. But it is definitely easier with a full party to communicate and even out bad team luck or getting carried by better players.

You can set up a gaming session to find players ;)

Tbh, when it comes to solo queue, you can have a pitiful KD of 0.6 and reach Gold 1, and you could have improved drastically afterwards and not even breach Gold 3. That’s what happened to me when I played Ranked during seasons Wind Bastion, Burnt Horizon, and Void Edge. Granted, I got the plat before the trophy list rework, but I still play Siege for fun and occasionally competitively. I recommend going for a full team, or at least a group of 4, because anything less will put you and your friends up against sweaty, communicating 5 stacks who can wreck your whole day in no more than 4 rounds. It’s all either luck, or your ability to assemble a team who can work with you to reach that sweet Gold/Platinum rank.

Edited by Trumpet_Boi_208