Trophy Thoughts?

skewbald_DIPS

24 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Looks fairly simple for a BR game. The hardest one will probably be the 5 exiles in a single match. I forgot how many people start in a single match. 

No, I got this Trophy already, it's easy. There are harder Trophies. We all waited for this game so Long and now there is no Platinum, what a Shame.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MojoNJojo said:

A trophy list is mandatory for all games.

Steins;Gate Elite came with a free copy of Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram, a version which actually didn't have any trophies even though the Japanese PS3 release had trophies.

Since trophy lists are mandatory it's odd/interesting the devs didn't stretch out the list. I'm sure there are at least 20 other trophies they could have done "use X attack 10 times" or whatever. But the list seems pretty easy and straight forward. The game looks really fun too and it's free so i'll definitely jump in after I'm done with Avengers.

• Like 1

Huge bummer that there's no plat - but not a deal-breaker for me.

The game features a full cross-play and cross-progression, so I expect trophies would auto pop after playing on PC and then transitioning to PS4. Would love to see if someone out there could confirm it, before I do ?

If I am reading the 'rewards' screen correctly "Master of Magecraft" will require us to get each 'class' to rank 20 O.o 

So not hard, but a grindy trophy

EDIT: Did a quick search and it seems Solo and Duo is only locked for server stress testing purposes, so hopefully weekend or next week they will be unlocked

Edited by TheBritishBaron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBritishBaron said:

If I am reading the 'rewards' screen correctly "Master of Magecraft" will require us to get each 'class' to rank 20 O.o 

So not hard, but a grindy trophy

Yeah, I just saw how long that's gonna take. Not sure if I'll ever go for it, but it's fun enough for now. Population is mostly bots at this point. 

8 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

If we have to get each class to level 20, then this is looking like a 200hr+ 100%

More like 500 hours+, and that without a Platinum as Reward at the Finish Line. Nobody has a single Character at Lv 20 now, and you have to do it 6 times.

Edited by Sikutai

36 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

More like 500 hours+, and that without a Platinum as Reward at the Finish Line. Nobody has a single Character at Lv 20 now, and you have to do it 6 times.

nah, it shouldn't be that bad, the first 10 levels went pretty quick......I'm sure it will slow down the higher I go but 1-10 is pretty quick

1 hour ago, DerelictSoul said:

nah, it shouldn't be that bad, the first 10 levels went pretty quick......I'm sure it will slow down the higher I go but 1-10 is pretty quick

That's not true, I needed 10 hours to reach Level 6 with one class and there was as good as no Progress after that Point.

Edited by Sikutai

1 hour ago, DerelictSoul said:

First 10 mage levels are quick, not class levels.. im winning fairly decently, getting 3-5 exiles often, my kda (which i assume is "kill death average") is 1.92 ... im about 15 hrs of gameplay in, and I havent hit class rank 10 yet xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

First 10 mage levels are quick, not class levels.. im winning fairly decently, getting 3-5 exiles often, my kda (which i assume is "kill death average") is 1.92 ... im about 15 hrs of gameplay in, and I havent hit class rank 10 yet xD

I agree, the Mage Level level up much faster than the class levels.