Trophy Thoughts?

skewbald_DIPS

11 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

First 10 mage levels are quick, not class levels.. im winning fairly decently, getting 3-5 exiles often, my kda (which i assume is "kill death average") is 1.92 ... im about 15 hrs of gameplay in, and I havent hit class rank 10 yet xD

I am talking about class level....I don't even know what my mage level is since there's no trophy lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sikutai said:

More like 500 hours+, and that without a Platinum as Reward at the Finish Line. Nobody has a single Character at Lv 20 now, and you have to do it 6 times.

I think your number will be closer than mine.  xD the exp per lvl goes up quite a bit.. considering how long it takes for a game to play out and the amount of exp you get... 1200-1700 in about a 10m game. Im sitting at class rank 10 and it takes 33150 to hit class rank 11... we can expect 5 hours+ a level easily.. so 50+, with the 20 i have on top.. 70-100hrs per class rank 20. . . . 6 times. . . 

Just hit rank 11 and its now 41.6k to rank 12... so it went up over 8k, which it did last level. So if thats the rise were looking at, then rank 20 will be over 100k exp?! 

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to
  • Like 2

On 4.9.2020 at 0:44 AM, Sydoki said:

Huge bummer that there's no plat - but not a deal-breaker for me.

The game features a full cross-play and cross-progression, so I expect trophies would auto pop after playing on PC and then transitioning to PS4. Would love to see if someone out there could confirm it, before I do 1f604.png

I played the whole time on PC until I got all talents except 1 then I switched to PS4 and unlocked the last talent but didnt get the trophy -_-

Edit: Nvm after playing 3-4 matches I got the trophy...

Edited by wolker4
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

I think your number will be closer than mine.  xD the exp per lvl goes up quite a bit.. considering how long it takes for a game to play out and the amount of exp you get... 1200-1700 in about a 10m game. Im sitting at class rank 10 and it takes 33150 to hit class rank 11... we can expect 5 hours+ a level easily.. so 50+, with the 20 i have on top.. 70-100hrs per class rank 20. . . . 6 times. . . 

Just hit rank 11 and its now 41.6k to rank 12... so it went up over 8k, which it did last level. So if thats the rise were looking at, then rank 20 will be over 100k exp?! 

Do they have some way to double the xp or something atm?

On 9/6/2020 at 3:19 PM, Mui-Desu said:

Do they have some way to double the xp or something atm?

Not that Ive seen, and rank 20 may not even be 100k xD but 40k+ already seems like quite a bit, so hopefully it doesnt keep increasing by intervals of 8k

Just hit rank 12. Rank 12 was set at 41.6k exp

To hit rank 13 will take 51.2k exp

To hit rank 14 will take 61.9k exp

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to/updated
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

it is getting pretty harsh....I'm really hoping to find a class xp potion or something on the daily store instead of cosmetic krap    *fingers crossed*  Darwin added xp boosts to the store after a while, maybe the same will happen here

Never noticed those XP boosts in Darwin, seems I grinded that out the hard way haha

Would be nice if they do the odd xp event, as getting all 6 classes to rank 20 will take a while

Edited by TheBritishBaron
Fixing a typo

Estos son los cálculos que he realizado en base a los niveles 7, 8, 9 y 10.

Rango 7 14250
Rango 8 19450
Rango 9 25750
Rango 10 33150

Estimar:

11 - 41650
12 - 51250
13 - 61850
14 - 73750
15 - 86750
16 - 100850
17 - 116050
18 - 132250
19 - 149550
20 - 

Edited by WaddysWDS

On 9-9-2020 at 5:27 AM, JorgeSleep said:

Based on the calculations I made with games averaging 1500 XP and 13 minutes in length, it should take around 21 hours to get from level 19 to level 20 with ONE class.

So there are 6 classes, that means around 120 hours to level up all classes, considering you're doing 'okay' in most matches and are not one of the firs to die.

Pretty decent, though very frustrating there is no platinum trophy for a game that already requires you to put in 100+ hours to get a gold trophy (and still surprised games with not even an hour worth of content do get a platinum trophy....)

Edited by its_ArchroniX

3 hours ago, its_ArchroniX said:

So there are 6 classes, that means around 120 hours to level up all classes, considering you're doing 'okay' in most matches and are not one of the firs to die.

Pretty decent, though very frustrating there is no platinum trophy for a game that already requires you to put in 100+ hours to get a gold trophy (and still surprised games with not even an hour worth of content do get a platinum trophy....)

Inaccurate... itll be a lot longer than 120hrs. His calculations are that the final level may take that long. Levels 1-19 are still very long. Rank 13 took me roughly 12-15 hrs alone... exp isnt accumulated, each rank youre back at 0 exp, and must earn 40k+

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Inaccurate... itll be a lot longer than 120hrs. His calculations are that the final level may take that long. Levels 1-19 are still very long. Rank 13 took me roughly 12-15 hrs alone... exp isnt accumulated, each rank youre back at 0 exp, and must earn 40k+

Ah you're right. Didn't read that right, my bad.

Still 120+ hours for a gold trophy, pretty harsh ?

Yeah the amount of XP required to reach level 20 is atrocious. You could play for an entire day, but still feel like you haven't made much progress. I'm estimating it'll take 100+ hours to reach level 20 with a single class. So that means it'll take about 600+ hours for all classes. It's probably going to be more though.

Not to mention that the XP system in itself is very lame. Most of the XP you gain is for surviving and placement. Getting eliminations barely gives you any XP. The game doesn't encourage any form of aggressive plays. I could go AFK for the entire game and nearly get as much XP as when I would've dropped 10+ kills in a match. They should reward players for kills. Perhaps 500-1000 XP for each kill you make. That'd be a lot better.

Hoping to see some form of Double XP events or buyable XP boosts in the future. 

1 hour ago, Floriiss said:

Yeah the amount of XP required to reach level 20 is atrocious. You could play for an entire day, but still feel like you haven't made much progress. I'm estimating it'll take 100+ hours to reach level 20 with a single class. So that means it'll take about 600+ hours for all classes. It's probably going to be more though.

Not to mention that the XP system in itself is very lame. Most of the XP you gain is for surviving and placement. Getting eliminations barely gives you any XP. The game doesn't encourage any form of aggressive plays. I could go AFK for the entire game and nearly get as much XP as when I would've dropped 10+ kills in a match. They should reward players for kills. Perhaps 500-1000 XP for each kill you make. That'd be a lot better.

Hoping to see some form of Double XP events or buyable XP boosts in the future. 

Not a single person has this 2 Trophies yet, so this grind for a non Platinum game? Which sane person would do that?

On ‎09‎.‎09‎.‎2020 at 5:27 AM, JorgeSleep said:

Based on the calculations I made with games averaging 1500 XP and 13 minutes in length, it should take around 21 hours to get from level 19 to level 20 with ONE class.

Nice, are the Developers of this game the same people who developed Fall Guys, Trophy Hunter Hater?

On ‎08‎.‎09‎.‎2020 at 0:25 PM, DerelictSoul said:

it is getting pretty harsh....I'm really hoping to find a class xp potion or something on the daily store instead of cosmetic krap    *fingers crossed*  Darwin added xp boosts to the store after a while, maybe the same will happen here

On ‎05‎.‎09‎.‎2020 at 2:37 PM, DerelictSoul said:

nah, it shouldn't be that bad, the first 10 levels went pretty quick......I'm sure it will slow down the higher I go but 1-10 is pretty quick

I was right.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Not a single person has this 2 Trophies yet, so this grind for a non Platinum game? Which sane person would do that?

Kudos to that. I've had my fair share of games that take an incredibly long time to complete but don't offer any Platinum trophy (Hitman 2, MGS Ground Zeroes, Warframe just to name a few) but this tops everything. 600+ hours for a gold trophy is NOT worth it imo. Even for a Platinum trophy 600+ hours would be much.

Considering the developers will likely add more classes in the future (at least, I would think that's a possibility) this trophy will only become more and more impossible, or at least extremely time consuming.

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 11:27 PM, JorgeSleep said:

This doesn't seem to be that accurate. I think focusing on kills and damage in the early game is more important than surviving late. For example here are my last few games:

14 minutes / 9 kills / 1500 damage / 1st place = 1800 xp

15 minutes / 0 kills / 70 damage / 1st place = 1100 xp

7 minutes / 1 kill / 400 damage = 1000 xp

2 minutes / 3 kills / 500 damage = 800 xp

4 minutes / 2 kills / 300 damage = 750 xp

You can save a lot of time if you just focusing on killing people and completely ignoring placement i believe.

Edited by themuffinboyy

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 0:45 PM, JoesusHCrust said:

Fair play to you man! You're a beast! I wouldn't have the patience to do 10% of this trophy!! Maybe you'll be the first to get it? That'd be cool. 

I doubt it, I have game a.d.d. lol   I'll get it done but I'm almost never fastest.....except for Refight so far