Finding collectibles without online guides

Control_Fu

Firstly, i would like to say that i hope that these tip and tricks will come handy for you guys too. I personally collected all collectibles myself (except the crickets, for that i needed). And trust me, you can collect collectibles with a help of WIND. So here it is:

Note (Tips & Trick):

1: Get "Traveller's Attire" outfit from any merchant and upgrade it till level 3.  (you can also fully upgrade it, if you want)

2: Buy all exploration skills. (Will help you to find Inari, Charms, Health, Resolve and Vanity locations)

3: Conquer mongols territories and camp. (By doing so, the whole map will become visible and you can see all "UNDISCOVERED LOCATIONS" for Inari, Charms, Health, Resolve, Vanity and even Haiku.)

Note for Sashimoto Banner, Artefacts & Records:

You can "Track" banner, artefacts and records. When you select "Track" from the menu, see where the dotted line pointing towards. Fast travelling comes in handy here. When you see NO DOTTED LINE on map that means you are on the RIGHT SPOT. In order to know the exact location of banners, artefacts and records, simply open and then close menu to see, where the wind is moving towards. Keep opening and then quickly closing the menu, if you CAN'T SEE the wind.

Remember, that wind will ALWAYS POINT TOWARDS COLLECTIBLES, when you track them from the menu.

Use Guide for:

Crickets are the only exception because you cannot track them. Still, remember that crickets are always located in cemeteries. Anyway, here is video too for better understanding. I hope it helps. 

11 minutes ago, Control_Fu said:

Firstly, i would like to say that i hope that these tip and tricks will come handy for you guys too. I personally collected all collectibles myself (except the crickets, for that i needed). And trust me, you can collect collectibles with a help of WIND. So here it is:

Note (Tips & Trick):

1: Get "Traveller's Attire" outfit from any merchant and upgrade it till level 3.  (you can also fully upgrade it, if you want)

2: Buy all exploration skills. (Will help you to find Inari, Charms, Health, Resolve and Vanity locations)

3: Conquer mongols territories and camp. (By doing so, the whole map will become visible and you can see all "UNDISCOVERED LOCATIONS" for Inari, Charms, Health, Resolve, Vanity and even Haiku.)

Note for Sashimoto Banner, Artefacts & Records:

You can "Track" banner, artefacts and records. When you select "Track" from the menu, see where the dotted line pointing towards. Fast travelling comes in handy here. When you see NO DOTTED LINE on map that means you are on the RIGHT SPOT. In order to know the exact location of banners, artefacts and records, simply open and then close menu to see, where the wind is moving towards. Keep opening and then quickly closing the menu, if you CAN'T SEE the wind.

Remember, that wind will ALWAYS POINT TOWARDS COLLECTIBLES, when you track them from the menu.

Use Guide for:

Crickets are the only exception because you cannot track them. Still, remember that crickets are always located in cemeteries. Anyway, here is video too for better understanding. I hope it helps. 

you actually can track crickets along with the artifacts and records if i remember correctly

12 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

you actually can track crickets along with the artifacts and records if i remember correctly

Who can you? I would really like to know that if i happen to play this game again. I looked into menu thoroughly, but i couldn't find any "Track" command for crickets. 

I know that if you upgrade "Traveller's Attire" and equip it, then whenever you are near cemetery, your controller will start to vibrate. But then again, it's still little challenging to find them because you don't know how many cemeteries are there in a region.  

Edited by Control_Fu

If I understand it correctly.... you can actually use the guiding wind for crickets only. From the map press right on the d-pad, this will open the guiding wind side menu, go all the way to the 2nd to last option to find crickets ?. This will not put a mark on the map. However, it will point you into a direction. Use fast travel locations in that direction to reach it faster until you’re close enough.

i haven’t use any guide for collectibles. I only used guiding wind and other markers on the map. You only need about 5 or So crickets anyway.

15 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

If I understand it correctly.... you can actually use the guiding wind for crickets only. From the map press right on the d-pad, this will open the guiding wind side menu, go all the way to the 2nd to last option to find crickets ?. This will not put a mark on the map. However, it will point you into a direction. Use fast travel locations in that direction to reach it faster until you’re close enough.

i haven’t use any guide for collectibles. I only used guiding wind and other markers on the map. You only need about 5 or So crickets anyway.

Thanks i will keep that in mind.