TROPHY GLITCH ?

Lubajz79LFC

I just playing the game and after quit,I synch the trophies ... Higher Learning unlocked but Blood in the Streets doesn't !!! :dunno: It's still hidden !!! and it's for completing Emporia what's a level before completing Comstock House... WTF !!!  :angry:

can not update my profile at this site now about I didn't get this trophy ... because of undergoing maintenance ...

Well technically you are still on your first playthrough. if you have a save before that, delete the game data, reinstal and reload that save and complete the chapter again.

If you do not have a save before that, you will most likely get it during your 1999 playthrough (if you're going for plat).

if THAT doesn't pop the trophy (and it certainly should) you should delete your game data and start a new playthrough on easy difficulty and run through the game up to the point where you're supposed to get the trophy.

Good luck. Having trophies glitch on you really sucks, I had that problem once. 

weirdest trophy glitch that happened to me

I was playing Neir and doing the background download of a map pack for black ops 2.

well when download fished it gave me the message that it was done, so I was like cool let me finish this boss fight and get this trophy  

so the trophy didn't pop and then I looked at my trophy list black ops was on the top of the list while I was playing NeIr. which shouldn't happen

So I Lost like a hour an half of game play cause I had to revert to previous save on a dry RPG to get the trophy I missed

well at least your game is bioshock infinite which was AWESOME compare to Neir

Happened to me too. Make sure you don't log of PSN while playing it. If your internet connection fails, just restart the system and the game and play from there without signing in.

This is a known glitch, and you will have to get any missed trophies again. Luckily the chapter select option has many chapters which are usually quite short.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Staggering how such a great game can be so buggy with regards to some of its trophies

It seems to be one of those titles that causes my PS3 to lose connection to PSN regularly (could be just the PS3 though), but as soon as the sign out notification appears it seems that it stops trophies from popping.

Finished all 15 lvls in second set of CITC and no trophy as my PSN connection quit whilst I was on Level 12. Then again on Burial part 1, the trophies for adding two upgrades and destroying 10 turrets both failed to pop. They showed as complete in game too. So ended up having to resign into PSN and then restart chapters to repeat the requirements. Other trophies in main game same thing too.

All rather annoying

Great game but these trophy glitches are ruining the experience for me anyway.

update: tip from poster above worked a treat....signed out before I loaded game and everything popped when it should....only barrier to maxxing title now is my complete lack of ability!  Cheers DezuReborn

Edited by Evertonian

• 6 months later...