"Taking one for the team" am I doing this wrong?

Was aiming to do "taking one for the team" past couple of weeks. I followed the guide got hit first immediately after unhooking someone. I counted 280 hits already and the trophy still didn't pop. Did they change the requirements or something? Also tried to do it on pc it was at 152/250 and took 2 unhook protection hits during a match and it didn't update as well still at 152/250. ☹️

I did this a couple of months back.. just kept at it but didn’t keep a count of it. The only advice I can give is make sure it pops up with protection with the pts for it and that’s what it counts as.. the way I did it was let the killer hit me to injure me... then unhook the survivor and let the killer down me immediately 

30 minutes ago, Eyerule789 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/9093-dead-by-daylight-left-behind-dlc-trophy-guide

The guide does a pretty good job of explaining all of the necessary criteria. Apparantly you need to have Protection and 200 points pop up for it to count. I'm working on this one too since it's my last trophy to get in the first set of trophies.

I followed the guide and everytime I unhook someone and got hit, the 200 point protection score pops up. Sometimes I ran WGLF to make sure and after the safe unhook there are 2 stacks one for safe unhook one stack for the protection hit so idk if it's glitchy or I'm doing something wrong. 95% of the hits are all normal hits as well.?

Originally, you could know you got a hit counted if you got both the 150 and 250 points of protection, but they changed it to become 200 points at all time, making less obvious if a hit is counted or not. As I wrote down, the hit must be taken at least 10 meters from the unhooked survivor and within a few seconds following the unhook.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

On 9/5/2020 at 6:00 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Originally, you could know you got a hit counted if you got both the 150 and 250 points of protection, but they changed it to become 200 points at all time, making less obvious if a hit is counted or not. As I wrote down, the hit must be taken at least 10 meters from the unhooked survivor and within a few seconds following the unhook.

Thanks. I guess I will just keep trying and hopefully the trophy pops one day. 

Edit: Got the trophy just now. Turns out I'm literally one hit away.

Edited by Mirrors1118

4 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Thanks. I guess I will just keep trying and hopefully the trophy pops one day. 

Edit: Got the trophy just now. Turns out I'm literally one hit away.

There we go! :) DBD would truly need a trophy progress tracking in-game. Or maybe PS5 would implement it.