longest time spent gaming without breaks

crazykidtyree

Something like 16 hours, back when i bought Sleeping Dogs for $100. I woke up at 8 am and the game was already downloaded and installed. I've started it and stopped around midnight the following day, slept of tiredness and got back to it when i woke up again. That shit was insane, I loved Sleeping Dogs while it lasted, it was a shame that i finished in 3 days, too expensive for too little days fun. SInce then, i don't buy games in my brazilian account anymore.

By the way, i think your resistance is awesome, 34 hours is quite a huge time, congratulations!  xD Any chance you have Wanted today?

2 days ago I did a intense session of Dungeon Defenders, it was like 22 hours of gaming, but i've made pauses, took a shower, had lunch and dinner, so it doesn't counts.

Edited by TheYuriG

Had to be Skyrim. I was unemployed when that game came out so I had plenty of free time. I remember starting the game around noon, and the next time i looked at the clock it was 2am.  So a solid 14 hours. Luckily for my health and social life i found a job. At a videogame store. Where I could continue playing skyrim and not feel so bad about myself. lol

For trophies:  7 hours straight playing drums for the endless setlist on Rock Band 2.

For leisure:  12 hours straight of Halo multiplayer with a group of friends (their xbox, not mine)  :lol:

OMG, my eyes hurt after that setlist! :blink:  I'd never add those games on my trophylist. Doing it with you once (for each game) was enough! :highfive: