Glitch with unlocked outfits

thiagoam87

I just wanted to warn you guys... I had this glitch yesterday. One of my Captain America's outfits was locked out of nowhere. The name of the outfit was Experiment or something like that, I already had it unlocked but out of nowhere it was locked again. So I did some research and found that it is an actual problem. They posted about it on their Twitter a few hours ago:

"We're aware of the issue where some outfits will be locked even after being unlocked. This may be due to an issue with previewing outfits. We're currently investigating.
If you're having this issue, exiting to Main Menu and relaunching should return the missing outfits to your inventory. We suggest refraining from previewing outfits for now."

So I definitely recommend you not to preview outfits for now and I also recommend that you save your patterns and credits, don't buy any outfit until they fix it. The method that they suggest didn't work for me and for any one, actually (you can see that on the replies of this post). People got unlocked for outfits that were unlocked by any way possible (story progression, patterns machine, credits in the vendor, real money in the market, it doesn't matter). And there is also a post on reddit about bug reports, there are many people with this complaint and some others.

Edited by thiagoam87