Trophy Thoughts

Unknown_v2_0

Looks straightforward, but I suppose it depends what needs doing to unlock the cars (do you need to beat all ghosts for one, etc. - remember that on Horizon Chase Turbo the "use all cars" trophy was the hardest because of what was needed to unlock them all)

The Platinum medal and 100% story could be a bit tricky, too.

But there certainly doesn't seem to be any particularly unreasonable trophies here.

• Like 1

so everything in this game is easy except Viv's time trials in her story. For her specific time trials you HAVE to get gold. or you lose. Which is stupid because for others character stories you can have bronze medals in all events and still end up completing the story. Her mountain map time trial insanely hard. Her car handles like crap on turns too. I had moments where she spins out of control and does triple donuts. Been at the 3rd time trial for 2 hours now. Only damn thing stopping me from getting platinum...

3 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

so everything in this game is easy except Viv's time trials in her story. For her specific time trials you HAVE to get gold. or you lose. Which is stupid because for others character stories you can have bronze medals in all events and still end up completing the story. Her mountain map time trial insanely hard. Her car handles like crap on turns too. I had moments where she spins out of control and does triple donuts. Been at the 3rd time trial for 2 hours now. Only damn thing stopping me from getting platinum...

So what are you thinking /10 wise for plat?

Comment deleted/EDIT: New update has made the Style events easier yay, I was stuck on them before but now its fine! :D

I'm still stuck on completing the grand prix though it's my last trophy!

Pretty cool game though, would recommend :)

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 2