What Consoles Do You Own?

Parker

Like the title says, what other consoles do you have other than a PlayStation 3? I'm a little bit of a video game collector, and I think I've got quite a nice collection started so I'm curious as to what my fellow PSNPer's have.

For gaming consoles I currently have...

Vectrex, Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, NES, SNES, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, N64, Magnavox Odyssey, Commodore 64, TurboGrafx-CD, Neo-Geo, Neo-Geo CD, Atari Jaguar, Panasonic 3DO, Sega Dreamcast, Sony PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I know I have a few more but I can't think of them right now.

For handhelds...

Microvision, Game Boy, Atari Lynx, TurboExpress, Game Gear, Watara Supervision, Sega Nomad, Neo Geo Pocket, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Pocket Light, Game Boy Color, Bandai WonderSwan, WonderSwan Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Micro, Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and Sony PSP.

All of these systems work 100% correctly and are played quite frequently actually. I love every single one of them, but my all time favorite has to be the 1982 GCE Vectrex. The thing looks absolutely bad ass (it has it's own screen!) and the noise it makes when you turn the knob to start it is awesome. Screen overlays are cool as hell too and the Vectrex just makes you feel like a kid in the arcade again. Plus, the story of how I got it is pretty neat (at least to me) too, which may add to my bias a little.

I think it is really cool to see how far video games have advanced from not that long ago and really anticipate the next generation consoles as well. The only thing that bothers me is I have consoles from the 1970's and '80's that work 100% fine, but Microsoft has managed to make a system that fails in months. Oh well, off to play some Scramble.

Parker

• Like 4

Good thread idea!

I typically get rid of consoles, or "upgrade" if you will, as new generations come out. Right now the only console I own is my PS3. We have an Xbox 360, but it belongs to my brother. We also have a Wii, but my parents donated that to our house since they don't really use it (though they seem to want it back after I showed them Netflix lol).

So PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii... and a crappy laptop capable of playing a few older games lol.

Like the title says, what other consoles do you have other than a PlayStation 3? I'm a little bit of a video game collector, and I think I've got quite a nice collection started so I'm curious as to what my fellow PSNPer's have.

For gaming consoles I currently have...

Vectrex, Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, NES, SNES, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, N64, Magnavox Odyssey, Commodore 64, TurboGrafx-CD, Neo-Geo, Neo-Geo CD, Atari Jaguar, Panasonic 3DO, Sega Dreamcast, Sony PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I know I have a few more but I can't think of them right now.

For handhelds...

Microvision, Game Boy, Atari Lynx, TurboExpress, Game Gear, Watara Supervision, Sega Nomad, Neo Geo Pocket, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Pocket Light, Game Boy Color, Bandai WonderSwan, WonderSwan Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Micro, Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and Sony PSP.

All of these systems work 100% correctly and are played quite frequently actually. I love every single one of them, but my all time favorite has to be the 1982 GCE Vectrex. The thing looks absolutely bad ass (it has it's own screen!) and the noise it makes when you turn the knob to start it is awesome. Screen overlays are cool as hell too and the Vectrex just makes you feel like a kid in the arcade again. Plus, the story of how I got it is pretty neat (at least to me) too, which may add to my bias a little.

I think it is really cool to see how far video games have advanced from not that long ago and really anticipate the next generation consoles as well. The only thing that bothers me is I have consoles from the 1970's and '80's that work 100% fine, but Microsoft has managed to make a system that fails in months. Oh well, off to play some Scramble.

Parker

Dude, you rock.

I have a NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, DS, PS3, PSP, Dreamcast, and a PC. Ya not very impressive BUT financial problems keep it from growing.

I lost a lot of my consoles over the years.

Ones I owned;

TurboGrafix 16 (my first ever console)

Nintendo (I owned about four, none worked properly)

Sega Master System (my dad sold it)

Colecovision (it was my mom's boyfriend's console, but he gave it to me, along with a buncha games)

Game Boy (I seriously don't remember what happened to it)

Game Boy Color (I traded it and my two games for Suikoden)

GameCube (sold it for beer)

DS (gave it away as a Christmas present to someone...after getting a DS Lite)

Consoles I currently own;

PlayStation, PS2, DS Lite, PSP, Super Nintendo.

Also, what the hell is Watara Vision?

I've been gaming for at least ten years, but I've only ever owned a PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Playstation 3 and a Gameboy Advance. I got rid of the PS1 when I got the PS2, same when I got the PS3. I think I still own the GBA but I haven't played it since before I got my PS3. So I've been playing exclusively with the PS3 since June 2007.

Damn, Jimbo! You're lucky! :o Here's my little collection.

- Nintendo

- Super Nintendo

- N64 (with a memory expansion pak inside)

- Gamecube (with an attached Game Boy Player on the bottom)

- Sega Genesis model 1

- Sega Saturn model 1

- Sega Dreamcast

- Nintendo Game Boy

- Game Boy Pocket red

- Game Boy Color grape

- Game Boy Advance arctic white

- Game Boy Advance SP light blue

- Game Boy Micro (broken)

- Nintendo DS Lite silver

- Xbox

- Playstation (original)

- Playstation (slim)

- PS2 slim

- PS3 80GB (broken)

- PS3 320GB (slim)

I still own and play with them all except for the broken ones and the NES because I can't find the AC Adapter. I found the Game Boy Micro inside a trash can at my dad's work... looked like someone ran it over. The screen is shattered and the metal part that holds in the cartridge is bent. I still took it home cuz it's k00l :P I'd like a working one though :( they're kinda rare.

Here are the consoles I own. Many of them are now in boxes in the closet, but I still have them:

Magnavox Odyssey, PONG, Commodore 64, Atari 2600 & 7800, NES, SNES, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Sega Genesis, Neo-Geo, Atari Jaguar, Sony PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Gamecube, Wii.

My handhelds are:

Various Mattel handheld LCD games, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Sony PSP.

well, i STILL OWN my PS2,2 PS3s (the stock 80 gig when it had backwards compatability, and when it YLOD'd...5 times...got 320 gig slim, and still do), Wii..not sure why, and thats it

...but, as for what i have owned, there is PS1, Xbox, Xbox 360, N64, Gameboy Color (i think i still have my Space Invaders cartridge thrown somewhere), Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy SP, DS, DS Lite, PSP.

Over the years, I've owned the following to game on:

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy advance, ColecoVision, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, Sega GameGear, Sega Dreamcast, ZX Spectrum, BBC micro B, Amiga 1500, Atari 2600, Atari ST, Atari Jaguar, 3DO, Sony PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 fat 80GB, slim 320GB, Sony PSP, Xbox, and Xbox 360 various PC builds.

Nowadays I only have the two PS3's and a laptop.