Get challenge accepted

KingGampe

for challenge accepted and platinium

for some the platinum will be possible for others not.
1. Retail or CD version can earn platinum.
2. You cannot repeat races with 3 stars, you do not get the stars.

It's that easy.
Delete game (version 1.00) and install without patch. best to disconnect from the Internet. The savegame is compatible and I only had one crash

Deutsch/German

für einige wird die Platin möglich sein für andere nicht.
1. Retail oder CD Version können die Platin erspielen.
2. ihr könnt rennen mit 3 sternen nicht wiederholen, ihr bekommt die Sterne nicht.

So einfach gehts.
Spiel löschen (1.00) und ohne Patch installieren. am besten vom Internet trennen. der Spielstand ist Kompatiebel und ich hatte nur einen Absturz

Edited by KingGampe
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Wheatbic said:

Sounds like you got lucky for no reason. Doesn't really seem that fair to make a "guide" acting like you know how it's done. Even if it's true I'd rather wait for patch

Atleast he came in and explain..... Why is it not “fair”? And for “no reason” sounds like you don’t like he earned it? ?

• Like 1

I can confirm that I got the trophy from playing in version 1.00. The game does look different because it is an old build; so you should just have to get 20 objectives completed in the Challenges tab that the trophy will pop.

9 minutes ago, ValeNort46 said:

Do we know the exact races that you Need to get challenge objectives done?

It can be any championship really, has long as you get 20 objectives completed.

Edited by LordWikii

18 minutes ago, LordWikii said:

I can confirm that I got the trophy from playing in version 1.00. The game does look different because it is an old build; so you should just have to get 20 objectives completed in the Challenges tab that the trophy will pop.

It can be any championship really, has long as you get 20 objectives completed.

So 7 championships was enough for you right? As i did 1 got all 3 objectives but stats say 1 objective lol.

4 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

So 7 championships was enough for you right? As i did 1 got all 3 objectives but stats say 1 objective lol.

That's correct yes. You should be checking the career goals as there is one objective there that keeps track of how many objectives you completed in the challenges.

Edited by LordWikii

9 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Cheers mate and this is painful redoing all these events that i had already done once and this 1.00 is a mess my screen flickers nonstop.

Restart the game. Played Version 1.00 for 3 days (poor internet here) and had a lot of these flickering bugs ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Cheers mate and this is painful redoing all these events that i had already done once and this 1.00 is a mess my screen flickers nonstop.

Agreed. It’s awful isn’t it? To confirm I got the trophy on 1.00 after getting 20 objectives. Previous ones didn’t count.

One thing to point out, some events are horribly optimised - with opponents not slowing down/being aggressive. 

Two trophies to go!

48 minutes ago, pfagan10 said:

Agreed. It’s awful isn’t it? To confirm I got the trophy on 1.00 after getting 20 objectives. Previous ones didn’t count.

One thing to point out, some events are horribly optimised - with opponents not slowing down/being aggressive. 

Two trophies to go!

Its annoying the AI are glued side by side on the racing line they act as though we are not there the amount of times I've been pushed along while playing on 1.00 is unreal lol.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Its annoying the AI are glued side by side on the racing line they act as though we are not there the amount of times I've been pushed along while playing on 1.00 is unreal lol.

Yeah I totally agree. The AI cars are like magnets to the rear corner of your car, pushing you off the track or holding you up on 1.00. Have you had races where the AI fails? I done a few races at Silverstone and all other 21 cars just stop dead, leaving you to race alone for 4 laps ?.

50 minutes ago, pfagan10 said:

Yeah I totally agree. The AI cars are like magnets to the rear corner of your car, pushing you off the track or holding you up on 1.00. Have you had races where the AI fails? I done a few races at Silverstone and all other 21 cars just stop dead, leaving you to race alone for 4 laps 1f602.png.

The same thing happened to me on that race ?

• Like 1

Just now, Onion_TK said:

I got more than 27 objectives on Challenge Career. So I want to try to delete game and re-install it for 1.00 patch then I can have that trophy automatically? 

No, you’ll need to unlock another 20 unfortunately. I had 15 when I uninstalled the game and the tracker treated me as if I had zero. Unlocked after a further 20.

3 minutes ago, pfagan10 said:

No, you’ll need to unlock another 20 unfortunately. I had 15 when I uninstalled the game and the tracker treated me as if I had zero. Unlocked after a further 20.

Oh my..... so even I re-install that game, I will only have total 18 objectives, I must wait for the new patch. so sad. 

Edited by Onion_TK

27 minutes ago, Onion_TK said:

Oh my..... so even I re-install that game, I will only have total 18 objectives, I must wait for the new patch. so sad. 

What i did was installed without the patch and deleted all my saves and went straight into the challenges and did the first 7 and i got the trophy no money grinding needed you can afford to go straight into them.

1 minute ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

What i did was installed without the patch and deleted all my saves and went straight into the challenges and did the first 7 and i got the trophy no money grinding needed you can afford to go straight into them.

So you mean delete save files and re-install without patch, start from scratch but open those challange career events by paying money once I get some money from normal career?