Days Gone Trophy Guide

TheDblTap

This is my latest plat. I have to say, though, I didn't actually enjoy the game all that much. 

The last few hours of the story were pretty fun and the Secret Ending actually has me a little invested in a sequel, but there were a lot of unnecessarily drawn-out side-stories which didn't seem to go anywhere or really even matter, the way Deacon was constantly talking to himself was very strange and unnatural and I'm personally just sick of zombie-related stuff in general. Nevertheless, I stuck with it and am still glad to have the platinum!

If that doesn't put you off, I took the opportunity to write a guide while I worked through the game: https://platget.com/guides/days-gone-trophy-guide/

There's already a great guide on here so, by all means, use that. However, if the format we use for our guides, as well as the maps I put together for my Key Locations Guide and the Collectables Guide suits you a little better then the option is there. I have had many people let us know that they prefer our way of formatting a guide so I thought I'd put it out there as an option.

Have fun either way, I hope you have a great weekend!

Next on my list is platting Horizon Zero Dawn (for the second time)!

• 1 month later...

Hey, I’d just like to say (as there have been no replies yet): thanks! I am playing the game now through PS Now and I think it is meh, so a better guide to speed things up is much appreciated ?

EDIT: actually, no. This is a brilliant game! It just takes a while to get ‘into’ it I suppose. I love it, look forward to plat it soon (I think I am nearing the end of the story). Really enjoying my stay in Oregon. 

Edited by Sifferino

• 3 years later...