EDIT: GOT IT! // Giving up the platinum after looking into the Challenges tab

I've been trying to achieve 10.000.000 points in the game, but nothing worked. Then I went to the challenges window and for my suprise, the 10 Million score trophy must be done under 2 minutes mode world tour from the carreer.

This is a joke, to earn this trophy you must be a god of Tony Hawk's and be lucky to get more than 10 million under 2 minutes, tried hard this but my head is about to explode.

If anyone have any tips on how to easily do this trophy, I'd thank a lot. 

Edited by SolidHunterX

Just now, Mr_Marty84 said:

Maybe so but that won't unlock the trophy. It has to be done on a classic park as the trophy description states:

You Broke the Scoreboard
Achieve a High Score of 10,000,000+ on any classic Park.

Go to Create a Park, Highly Rated, Browse All, 10 Million trophy easy, then come back here and let me know how you get on with that ;) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LucienNL said:

A platinum trophy should be an achievement, not a walk in the park. You sound like a person who doesn't deserve the platinum anyway, crying after the game is out a few hours. Practice, have fun and be patient!

I'm not crying, just said I'm giving up the platinum, not the game. 

1 hour ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

10 mil trophy looks easy if you watch this clip1f604.png. He only got 528 million points

No, thx. 

16 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

Go to Create a Park, Highly Rated, Browse All, 10 Million trophy easy, then come back here and let me know how you get on with that ;) 

That won't work. 

3 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

We are talking about a game that is still second after 20 years of all time greatest games on metacritic.

I can accept hard trophies. But glitched/bugged is a different matter (which as plagued alot of games this year). 

Just enjoy the ride people (literally)

You totally right, and I'm deadly happy playing all the classic games from the PSOne era in 2020 such as this new Tony Hawk's, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Crash... 

1 minute ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

I just searched for "trophy easy" and only one track shows up. If you land the 10.000.000 you get the 1.000.000 combo as well

Amazing! Thanks, mate! 

Edited by SolidHunterX
  • Like 1