EDIT: GOT IT! // Giving up the platinum after looking into the Challenges tab

6 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Since July, you’ve earned 40 platinums and almost 3/4 of them have completion percentages of over 80%. This is a game where you are required to EARN your platinum, not just buy it. Platinum trophies shouldn’t be Participation trophies. 

Quit your crying and get good! 

Sorry, but even the platinum being 80%+ it is still a platinum, and I'm a casual trophy hunter, I love to play games on its release date rather than focus its trophies. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SolidHunterX said:

Sorry, but even the platinum being 80%+ it is still a platinum, and I'm a casual trophy hunter, I love to play games on its release date rather than focus its trophies. 

If you are a casual trophy hunter, just don't max the game or don't buy it. Dude, game is not a joke, you are! You expected from arcade skill dependent game, to have platinum like The Walking Dead or what?

I was playing original version and my last game in series was American Wasteland on release, but after few hours I can do million scores without tryharding. Just find max a skater, find a ramp and do reverts or abuse grinds.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/4/2020 at 5:08 AM, LucienNL said:

A platinum trophy should be an achievement, not a walk in the park. You sound like a person who doesn't deserve the platinum anyway, crying after the game is out a few hours. Practice, have fun and be patient!

Don't really matter if they get this achievement easily, there is no way to cheat the Hard Get Theres lol. I just finished them and am working my way to level 100. The Hard Get Theres will be the trophy that weeds people out that are not determined.

On 5.9.2020 at 2:30 AM, SolidHunterX said:

Sure, a platinum is a platinum. Just like a grade A is a grade A. But it is different if you get an A in elementary school or in graduate school.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...