Old Fashioned Beat Down Issue

Alexzandar90

I solved this problem by backing up my save data to online storage so i dont lose any progress..then i deleted the avengers save data in my system storage then started a new game. Went straight to the avengers initiative done the first mission which is the iron man harm room..after i completed it i went to the war table then did harm room 1 to 5 on challenge difficulty 2 with ms marvel all on power level 1 as she can heal etc so was pretty easy anyway and after harm room 5 the trophy popped and then i redownloaded my backed up save data..i hope this helps you guys ?

I am having issues with the following:

Harm Challenge I - V, never unlocked.

Information Overload for getting 50 pieces of intelligence...never unlocked.

The Avengers Iconic Mission Chain completion. I did them all, some of which require a full campaign play through. Never unlocked.

Thise are the only 3 I am having trouble with. I am too far in to do a cloud save and start again. I’ll just keep going and getting what I can and then do a delete-reinstall and start from scratch on what I missed.

On 9/14/2020 at 10:10 AM, Snake2410 said:

Those that it didn't pop for, but didn't mention it, did you do any in co op?

Harm V and the last Cap America iconic mission was done via co-op. I wonder if co-op is what’s broken. Maybe I’ll do a backup save and start again with matchmaking turned off.

2 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I am having issues with the following:

Harm Challenge I - V, never unlocked.

Information Overload for getting 50 pieces of intelligence...never unlocked.

The Avengers Iconic Mission Chain completion. I did them all, some of which require a full campaign play through. Never unlocked.

Thise are the only 3 I am having trouble with. I am too far in to do a cloud save and start again. I’ll just keep going and getting what I can and then do a delete-reinstall and start from scratch on what I missed.

Harm V and the last Cap America iconic mission was done via co-op. I wonder if co-op is what’s broken. Maybe I’ll do a backup save and start again with matchmaking turned off.

That's been my suspicion since this stuff has started happening.  I have yet to play with any other person and all my trophies have popped more or less where they are supposed to. 

Makes me wonder if whoever is hosting is maybe the only one actually getting any credit for any trophies. 

My intel trophy was the only exception to not popping when it should've, and that popped at 51 instead of 50. Come to think of it, I think you may automatically start with one of the intel files, but I could be wrong.  That could be why 51 seems to be pretty common when it doesn't totally bug out.

Edited by Snake2410

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

That's been my suspicion since this stuff has started happening.  I have yet to play with any other person and all my trophies have popped more or less where they are supposed to. 

Makes me wonder if whoever is hosting is maybe the only one actually getting any credit for any trophies. 

My intel trophy was the only exception to not popping when it should've, and that popped at 51 instead of 50. Come to think of it, I think you may automatically start with one of the intel files, but I could be wrong.  That could be why 51 seems to be pretty common when it doesn't totally bug out.

That has been my suspicion. I am into the 60s with intel files, so I don't know why it didn't pop. I also am not sure how many I got while co-op though. Also, I have Thor at Power Level 64, ad Cap at Power level 60, so I have invested so much time so far, that I don't want to start all over again. I am going to be turning off matchmaking though from now on.

I can also verify that the trophy does not pop if you initiaily complete it co-op, and then replay it solo. I did that with Harm Challenge V, which was the only one I co-op'ed, and it still did not pop after I replayed solo.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

19 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

That has been my suspicion. I am into the 60s with intel files, so I don't know why it didn't pop. I also am not sure how many I got while co-op though. Also, I have Thor at Power Level 64, ad Cap at Power level 60, so I have invested so much time so far, that I don't want to start all over again. I am going to be turning off matchmaking though from now on.

I can also verify that the trophy does not pop if you initiaily complete it co-op, and then replay it solo. I did that with Harm Challenge V, which was the only one I co-op'ed, and it still did not pop after I replayed solo.

I know how you feel.  When the intel didn't pop at 50 I had already got a bunch of stuff between my last save back up and then that I decided to wing it either way if it didn't pop at 51.  I've only been working on Thor, with the others in the low double digits for levels and max 30 for power.  My Thor is power 142, so I've just been grinding away at his gear.  

I really hope it's something they can and do fix, my wife also has the game but I've been purposely getting her to hold off until some of these issues get fixed.  

36 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I know how you feel.  When the intel didn't pop at 50 I had already got a bunch of stuff between my last save back up and then that I decided to wing it either way if it didn't pop at 51.  I've only been working on Thor, with the others in the low double digits for levels and max 30 for power.  My Thor is power 142, so I've just been grinding away at his gear.  

I really hope it's something they can and do fix, my wife also has the game but I've been purposely getting her to hold off until some of these issues get fixed.  

I've heard the devs will fix it, but I do not know when. Just hoping for the day when I log in, and those trophies pop automatically so I know it's been fixed.