Bad bitch an your princes trophy

• 1 year later...

I just had this happen to me this afternoon, but in the [cl-r] version of the game.

I made a post about it in the link below, and theorized that maybe the game is counting the male and female characters used during the matches for both local players.

After seeing your post though, I’m thinking it may simply be a glitch that carried over to the newer/updated version as well.

Okay, so it’s not a glitch.

Exe:Late[st] is also currently on sale so I picked it up tonight, testing out the same setup for these two trophies. I hadn’t used any characters besides Hyde and Linne, and this was once again performed with two local controllers.

Sure enough, both trophies popped at the same time again for me. It certainly seems like the game is counting the total number of matches played with both the male character used on P1 and female character used on P2, even though only P1 is receiving the trophies.

Specifically, I had the number of rounds set to 1 with infinite time. I also chose Character Select after each single-round match was over, rather than Retry. Unsure if that makes any difference.

We can confirm this method works the same on both game versions too. A neat little time saver I suppose, only needing 10 matches instead of 20.

Edited by SmileSlice
Correcting spelling and grammar.
  • Like 1