chnaged to ever 10 plats to 25

gundam0121

so i noticed the update the site did that changed the trophy milestones from ever 10 plats to ever 25. I was wondering why things change happened? also how does everyone else feel about it. i personal am not a fan of this i like being able to have special games plated for ever 10 now some of that was ruined 

8 hours ago, xBloodxRampag3x said:

It has been like that for at least 4 years now, once you hit 50 they start going by 25. It doesn't bother me too much, I try to keep my special plats to about every 50 mark honestly. 

no it hasn't been like this for 4 years last month my 60th was displayed no issues

8 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I'm only getting milestones for every 50 platinums. I think mine is broken too.

Once you reach 250 platinums the milestone changes to every 50 and once you reach 10000 trophies the milestone changes to every 5000, I think that's currently when the milestones stop changing.

Personally I think every 10 platinums up to 50 makes sense since even getting to 50 can be a lot of work. The every 5000 trophy milestones though feel like they might be too much, at that point most people would probably take years to hit each new trophy milestone.

Edited by AusLeviathan

6 minutes ago, AusLeviathan said:

Once you reach 250 platinums the milestone changes to every 50

8 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

the reason you are only getting milestones every 50 is because you have so many. 

I dunno guys, OP claims he lost his 60th platinum milestone (which I haven't seen in the 9 years I've been a member). Pretty sure it's broken.

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

I liked it better before when once you got past 50 platinums, it would remove your 10th, 20th, 30th, and 40th and replace it with your 25th.  Much cleaner that way.  Hope it returns.

Or let us pick which milestones display (from a select list) that way we can have a cleaner milestone section and stupid 1337 trophies are removed.

• Like 4

I'd have to see a screenshot of the 60th platinum because I've never seen it (at least not since it changed years ago). Here are the milestones, correct me if I'm wrong:

Platinums:

75 (milestone now for every 25 going up to 250)

250 (milestone now from every 50)

Trophies:

1500 (milestone now for every 500 trophies going up to 5000)

5000 (milestone now for every 1000 trophies going up to 10000)

10000 (milestone now for every 5000 trophies)

Edited by FawltyPowers
  • Like 2