The Witcher 3 coming to PS5

Suminya

9 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

IF it was gonna have separate trophy list i'd get it again.

Even if it doesn’t; I can still get one more platinum trophy out from The Witcher 3 thanks to the Complete Edition (NA version).

Either way, I’m excited to play this game again at somepoint on PS5

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

Wonder if this will drop at the same time as the PS5 version of Cyberpunk? I never finished Witcher 3, and I think restarting it on PS5 might be best...especially if it's the Complete Edition, as I'm also just waiting to play Cyberpunk when I can get the PS5 upgrade. 

9 minutes ago, Profeelgood said:

So, out of curiosity. I've never played the Witcher 3. But the complete edition is on sale for $10 right now. So theoretically. If I bought it now, would I essentially have pre purchased the ps5 edition for only 10 dollars?

Actually that's a good question...I mean if you bought the Complete Edition on PS4 then yeah you'll get the PS5 version for free. But what about someone like me who only has the Standard Edition and no DLC? Do I still get the Complete Edition for free? 

4 minutes ago, AvariceInc said:

No please god no, no new trophy list please... Already platted this twice and knowing myself I would probably start again... Awesome game but rip 100+ hours 1f605.png

I'm hoping for three stacks on PS5, just like the PS4 version. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Actually that's a good question...I mean if you bought the Complete Edition on PS4 then yeah you'll get the PS5 version for free. But what about someone like me who only has the Standard Edition and no DLC? Do I still get the Complete Edition for free? 

Sounds like a yes to me. The author of the story about the CE upgrade on TrueTrophies and TrueAchievements is saying in an update that even if you own just Standard edition, you'll still get CE.

Sean Carey said on TrueTrophies:

If you own just the standard version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, you'll still get a free upgrade to the Complete Edition.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

It's still perfectly playable on PS4 and PC, there's even a switch version. 

Can't say same about PS4, it feels like there is input lag or something, It's still perfect on PC, feels absolutely smooth at 60+ fps. And funny thing, if you cap PC version on 30 fps, there is no input lag feel to it like on PS4 PRO. Strange.

2 minutes ago, PostalDudeRus said:

Can't say same about PS4, it feels like there is input lag or something, It's still perfect on PC, feels absolutely smooth at 60+ fps. And funny thing, if you cap PC version on 30 fps, there is no input lag feel to it like on PS4 PRO. Strange.

I played in on regular Vanilla Ps4 and PC, after a giant update it was fine on Ps4.