Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wruffs

Wruffs' Dispute

8 posts in this topic

Wruffs

Rage
The fastest achiever for some last 3 pets is 4 days and 3 hours on your leaderboard, so I don’t know why I’ve been reported for finishing the game too quickly? I don’t have my ps3 anymore so unable to provide proof. As you can see on my profile I enjoy the sims games and have 100% them all. I’m really confused as to why I’ve been reported and the compared to the leaderboard it makes no logic sense as to why

The Sims 3: Pets
The fastest achiever for rage on your leaderboard is 23hrs and 46 minutes, mine says completed in 1 year and 2 months. I don’t have ps3 anymore so unable to provide proof. I’m really confused as to why I’ve been reported and the compared to the leaderboard it makes no logic sense as to why

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The fastest achiever for The Bureau: Xcom declassified on your leaderboard is 1 day 4 hours mine was over 3 weeks 4 days and 7 hours. I don’t have my ps3 anymore so unable to provide proof. As you can see on my profile I enjoy the Xcom series and have multiple 100%s in the game. I’m really confused as to why I’ve been reported and the compared to the leaderboard it makes no logic sense as to why.

Very interesting. Now please copy the reasons and post them here, and not your feelings about the flags, as I still don't really have any clue what you're on about.

By the way, comparing your time to the fastest time doesn't really mean anything.

Edit: For Rage, the trophy for completing the game on hard or harder and the one for nightmare popped 1 minute and 13 seconds after the ones for completing the game on normal. That's a very long delay, and kind of abnormal.

Edited by Berendsapje

Yeah I suppose, I’ve never done this before so not sure what to do/say. I don’t know why I’ve been flagged for these games. I looked on the psnprofiles for the leaderboard and loads of people have 100%/platinumed the games mentioned above in faster times than me so I don’t know why I’ve been flagged for finishing the game too quickly (if that makes sense?). 

they are all ps3 games and I traded in my ps3 a couple months back so not sure what ‘proof’ there is to provide? 

unknown.png

I'm just using this image as the example. Sorry if I can't. The reason is stated above the option of disputing these flags, the second time the game is mentioned. Please copy those reasons here.

Edited by Berendsapje

I don't see anything wrong with The Bureau Xcom Declassified. Can you post the reason for the flag ?

28 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Very interesting. Now please copy the reasons and post them here, and not your feelings about the flags, as I still don't really have any clue what you're on about.

By the way, comparing your time to the fastest time doesn't really mean anything.

Edit: For Rage, the trophy for completing the game on hard or harder and the one for nightmare popped 1 minute and 13 seconds after the ones for completing the game on normal. That's a very long delay, and kind of abnormal.

His time for achieving the trophies might mean something or not.

You can't say that his trophies from Rage (because of unlocking timestamps) are ilegitimate or not.

There's no proof, and we should wait for a staff member to verify any of this.

Anyways, he should post the reasons for the flags.

99% of the time when people only say they were given the reason Too Fast, it actually says CFW or edited timestamps. 

That’s why times look fine on these games and there’s no actual explanation given. 

Best course of action is just waiting for a Cheater Remover to weigh in.