(AC:4) Limited Mode, online's dead?

HaserPL

4 hours ago, HaserPL said:

They wrote to me that perhaps having less than 50 friends will do the trick, but for me it didn't.

I don't think any of us got told that, I saw similar advice somewhere on their website though, they're just going through everything that's no work for them. With us they were obsessed with seeing you port forwarded, cut me off from the chat twice before I had a screenshot of it to give them. They've told some of us they're actually investigating now so hopefully that gets us somewhere.

• Like 1

I decided to return to the PS3 version last night and I’m getting it too. I remember when the game was first released that I was pretty sure I met the requirements for the All Rounder trophy as I played the ACMP religiously since ACB. I loved it. 

As AC is a Ubi game I remember running into many problems with ACR MP back then you submitted you’re problem via the ticket system and 99% of the time the ticket woould be left open until it hit the inactivity threshold and then it would be closed saying “It appears your problem has been resolved” to this day it hasn’t.

Hope AC4 MP eventually gets sorted so I can plat the PS3 version really enjoyed the SP to it.

4 hours ago, lynx_1985 said:

I decided to return to the PS3 version last night and I’m getting it too. I remember when the game was first released that I was pretty sure I met the requirements for the All Rounder trophy as I played the ACMP religiously since ACB. I loved it. 

As AC is a Ubi game I remember running into many problems with ACR MP back then you submitted you’re problem via the ticket system and 99% of the time the ticket woould be left open until it hit the inactivity threshold and then it would be closed saying “It appears your problem has been resolved” to this day it hasn’t.

Hope AC4 MP eventually gets sorted so I can plat the PS3 version really enjoyed the SP to it.

Wow I'm sure they were trying to do that to us too, many of us have started cases done live chats 3 days in a row and they kept denying there's anything wrong on their side and now they claim to be investigating after we proved it wasn't our connections. You could try opening another case and adding another bit of pressure onto them to not let them ignore it.

2 hours ago, katyred15 said:

Wow I'm sure they were trying to do that to us too, many of us have started cases done live chats 3 days in a row and they kept denying there's anything wrong on their side and now they claim to be investigating after we proved it wasn't our connections. You could try opening another case and adding another bit of pressure onto them to not let them ignore it.

Yeah that sounds about right ?. “Make sure you are connected to the internet” “switch it off and then wait 30 seconds before switching it back on”. At least they ar responding to the tickets more now though!

On 11.9.2020 at 6:23 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

Does this affect the multiplayer for the ps4 version? Maybe like a warning? 

The multiplayer of AC4 Black Flag on the PS4 is without any issues and is working perfectly fine.

Edited by dysss

On 9/12/2020 at 0:17 AM, HaserPL said:

Afaik Driver San Francisco as well. Not sure about other games.

Just played a Match of Driver San Francisco with a random. It's working perfectly. 

My friend and I tested AC3 and AC4 on PS3 and both are showing Limited Mode. 

Edited by Afro_Gear

Hi everyone. I´m from Brazil and I have this same problem with Multiplayer of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.

Bellow my conversation with the Ubisoft Support.

The Attendent no confirm that AC IV has closed the server in PS3.

I´m the nightvisions13 in conversation. My name is Daniel.

nightvisions13: I saw in a user's Facebook post a print of a conversation with Matt K where he claimed that the server was closed.
nightvisions13: Was a joking right?
nightvisions13: I also saw on PSN Profiles other user of many parts of world talking about this
nightvisions13: We play this game yet
nightvisions13: since September 2nd out...

Gabriel G: The development teams have been made aware of the situation, and are currently investigating to have the matter resolved as soon as possible.
Note that Ubisoft Support does not receive additional information relating to future updates. As such, there is no further information we can provide on this matter
Gabriel G: That being said, as any additional information becomes available surrounding game updates or future changes, details will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com

nightvisions13: Understood Gabriel but this situation is sad for us
nightvisions13: Have no reason for this. Server dawn without a communication

Gabriel G: Apologies for any inconvenience this situation has caused in the meantime as we work to resolve this issue
While there is no further information we can provide surrounding this issue at this moment, did you have any unrelated matters I could help out with in the meantime?

nightvisions13: Gabriel, all Multiplayers of Assassin's Creed series are problematic
nightvisions13: AC Brotherhood there is a unrechable problem. Anyone fix this...

Gabriel G: Rest assured that your concerns surrounding this issue you've encountered have been submitted up as a complaint Though as there is no additional assistance which can be provided on this matter in the meantime, I will need to end this chat soon if there was nothing else
Gabriel G: Did you have any other questions or concerns I could help out with in the meantime as we work to resolve this issue?

nightvisions13: Thanks, I appreciate your attention
nightvisions13: Have a nice day Gabriel

Gabriel G: Will do, and I hope that you do the same!

nightvisions13: Thanks!

On 04/09/2020 at 10:43 PM, HaserPL said:

For the past 3 days, I've been seeing the message "Limited Mode is now active. You are not connected to Ubisoft service"

Anyone has this problem as well?

So im part of a Discord channel dedicated to Assassin's creed boosting and we've been trying to get the online fixed for about 8days now there been no news recently but they say there trying to get it fixed if i was you I'd start messaging them on ubisoft report hopefully the more people do it the more likely they are to fix it 

2 hours ago, tomboi101 said:

So im part of a Discord channel dedicated to Assassin's creed boosting and we've been trying to get the online fixed for about 8days now there been no news recently but they say there trying to get it fixed if i was you I'd start messaging them on ubisoft report hopefully the more people do it the more likely they are to fix it 

I think you haven't even read the whole post mate. That's what we've been discussing here for the past week.

21 hours ago, HaserPL said:

I think you haven't even read the whole post mate. That's what we've been discussing here for the past week.

same Discord as mentioned above, he's just trying to add to the numbers. He did a case and they told him there's no problem then u turned to tell him it's already reported and being worked on.

21 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

It will probably be fixed whenever they next do maintenance, they probably forgot to switch the MP back on. 

If it was a case of just switching it back on surely they would've done that already rather than have to deal with a bunch of people saying the same thing over and over and asking questions to keep the cases active when we could just be playing.

2 hours ago, katyred15 said:

If it was a case of just switching it back on surely they would've done that already rather than have to deal with a bunch of people saying the same thing over and over and asking questions to keep the cases active when we could just be playing.

This is Ubisoft we are talking about. 

• Like 1