"Last Mission" Motherload Bugged!!!

t-i-g-o

Hello everyone, I'm about to finish the last mission on WD2. When it gets to the Wrench part and you finish everything, that part restarts itself once again... It's like a never ending loop of this part of the mission and you can't go back to the open world. I've tried to end the mission in several ways and it always go back to the same part.

I'm stuck in this mission and I don't know what to do. Is there any solution? (I saw some people complaining to Ubisoft but it hasn't helped me in any way).

Please, if anyone solved this problem, I would appreciate the help (I don't want to start the whole game again...). Thank you!

After two hours, I found my own way to solve this problem. I unistalled the game and did that part of the mission after waiting some time AFK. It turned out good, and it didn't repeat itself again.

I tried to do what people said on Ubisoft forums: Shooting the generators with shotguns didn't work. Leaving the facility before the mission ends also didn't work. Consistently repeating the restart checkpoint and doing the mission also didn't work. Thanks anyway.