Arcade Mode Game Freeze Bug

I just recently "re-purchased" PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for the PlayStation 3, because I wanted to re-experience the game again, and earn all of the trophies again + a 5th Platinum trophy. I have around 89% of the trophies obtained (as of right now, it will change) and the remaining trophies I have to obtain are beating Arcade Mode with Nariko, Sly Cooper, Fat Princess, Sackboy, Toro, and Jak and Daxter, and the "Friendly Competition" trophy, where you just fight a person in Versus mode online, regardless of win or loss.

However, as I was playing Arcade Mode with Jak and Daxter, when I got up to the 5th match (first to 3 kills), and as soon as I won, the music didn't play during the outro, and when I exited the result screen, the game suddenly froze, on the black screen that's supposed to go to the next match.

I'm really enjoying playing the game, but this game bug is really making me frustrated, hindering my progress on Arcade Mode, and on the trophies.

Any thoughts/comments? 

• 7 months later...

I have had this same problem for days now.  Kratos kept freezing right before the last 1 vs 1 match.  Finally I switched to the hardest difficulty and I got through.  Then I was just playing as Drake and it froze before the first "3 Kills" match.  It's really frustrating and time consuming!  I already have the platinum for Vita and figured this would be a quick sweep clean up (the vita never had any issues).  

Edited by dojaeme

• 1 month later...

I have had this same problem for days now.  Kratos kept freezing right before the last 1 vs 1 match.  Finally I switched to the hardest difficulty and I got through.  Then I was just playing as Drake and it froze before the first "3 Kills" match.  It's really frustrating and time consuming!  I already have the platinum for Vita and figured this would be a quick sweep clean up (the vita never had any issues).  

same thing happen to me recently.

it first happened when it was going to load the final 1v1 against your rival. mine does freeze my system though

it just stays on the loading screen. it first happened with sackboy and now it happened with heihachi. 

the only solution so far is to exit game and go to the whole acarde thing from the begining