Trophys bugged?

Heads up 2 challenges are glitched the one for playing in a park rated by 1000 people called (heavy traffic) and the created skater challenge (lips n stuff) have done both of these and they won't pop. The lips n stuff did and I claimed it but after my run it glithed and is still there and won't complete. Planning on getting on to Activision support ??

2 hours ago, Fish613 said:

I wouldn't call 62% "nearly all". Also, you don't have any of the trophies that people are saying are bugged. So really pointless comment 1f914.png, sorry if that sounds harsh.

Sry but i think your comment is really pointless because 

a) i have nearly all trophies. % has nothing to do with number of trophies. And more important

b.) i have exactly the trophies the opener of the thread asked for. 10 million points and level 10.

Edited by ThaRular

3 hours ago, Sigma-FinalForm said:

On another note, has anyone unlocked ‘heavy traffic’ in the CAP challenge area? Played multiple maps with over 1000 upvotes... yet not unlocking for the legend list.

I think this one is bugged at the moment. Played a few maps with 1,000+ upvotes as well and nothing.

4 For Four is bugged. Thought it might have been because I did one of the competitions with Game Mods but I have Silver Medals in two others without them and nothing popped.

EDIT: Nevermind, it turns out it's that you need non-Game Mod medals on any 4 parks. Not any 4 medals.

Edited by Clawson
Fixing post.