Tips, tricks and opinion on infallible trophy

cbh114

Ima start this off with my opinion, i believe this trophy is definitely doable with practice, however without the glitch this would be bullshit but that's my opinion 

Now i just earned infallible today and I'm here to share some tips now first

maps yoy should avoid 

Jinxed (instant elim and complete luck

Jump showdown (people are pricks  

Jump club (people are pricks)

Individual tail tag (so much luck)

Royal fumble (so much luck)

Hoopsie Daisey (instant elim

Maps to be careful on

Door dash (people wise)

Tip toe (people wise)

Fruit chute (rng) 

Team tail tag (luckish)

Block party (people wise 

Egg scramble (just shit) 

Hoarders (rng) 

Hex a gone (unfortunate mishaps, instant eliminate)

Maps you need to be good at

Dizzy heights 

Fall mountain 

Slime climb

Rock and roll 

Fall ball

Hit parade 

See saw

Gate crash 

Whirlygig 

Roll out

Perfect match 

I recommend your final to be fall mountain as it is the easiest to leave on time without dying.

Also just practice it took me 3 weeks so yeah 

Also for individual map tricks checkout fallguystv on YouTube, they helped with tips for every map

Good luck and happy trophy hunting :)

Edited by cbh114
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

you can't even get even get 2 team games in a row. 

What?

57 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

Ima start this off with my opinion, i believe this trophy is definitely doable with practice, however without the glitch this would be bullshit but that's my opinion 

Now i just earned infallible today and I'm here to share some tips now first maps should avoid 

Jinxed 

Jump showdown 

Jump club 

Fruit chute

Individual tail tag

Royal fumble 

These gamemodes suck no point trying 

However if you struggle with any of them leave 

I recommend your final to be fall mountain as it is the easiest to leave on time without dying.

Also just practice it took me 3 weeks so yeah 

Also for individual map tricks checkout fallguystv on YouTube, they helped with tips for every map

Good luck and happy trophy hunting :)

Well, the maps to avoid depends of each of us, Fruit chute is very easy IMO

Just now, PMD_E1337Pete said:

A recent update made it so team games no longer appear twice in a row. And they only appear when the teams can be even. So team games are a lot more rare now.

I noticed that I haven't had a match of "Rock n' Roll" in a while, but now I have a match of "Fall Ball" on all of my runs, even with 10 people it send me to a match of Fall Ball instead of the final... And sometimes with 12-14 and directly to the finals...

I just hope they never take out "Slime Climb", runs with that game are a lot faster since a lot of people die there...

Fruit chute's easy, I don't know why you would avoid that one. Just stick to one side and hope you don't get RNG'd to death.

That said, the best advice you can get on this one is to try and get it ASAP. There's skill based matchmaking in this game, which means the longer you play and the better you are, the harder it will be to get it. That's why you can see people who are really good at the game still struggle with the final rounds, while some people just picking it up can get 3-4 in a row easily. The matchmaking's become harsher with the last update too, apparently.

2 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Fruit chute's easy, I don't know why you would avoid that one. Just stick to one side and hope you don't get RNG'd to death.

That said, the best advice you can get on this one is to try and get it ASAP. There's skill based matchmaking in this game, which means the longer you play and the better you are, the harder it will be to get it. That's why you can see people who are really good at the game still struggle with the final rounds, while some people just picking it up can get 3-4 in a row easily. The matchmaking's become harsher with the last update too, apparently.

Probably should make a watch out for list 

6 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

This made me laugh. How many gloat posts do you wanna put on this trophy.

Not really a gloat post. The complaints about this trophy are insanely overblown. Practice the game a lot, develop some skill in even the instant elimination games, and eventually it'll come naturally. I used the exploit but have gotten a 5-win streak naturally twice since getting the platinum. Though that may just be because the pressure was gone. Who knows?

Either way, I don't think this thread is all that helpful because of the same reason ThatMuttGuy pointed out. Once the exploit is patched, you're going to need to be able to play every game. Before the exploit is patched, this isn't the category I would put each game in for like half of the games. And I'm sure others would disagree with my placements. What do the categories even mean? "Avoid" probably means "quit on sight" but what is "be careful on"? Is that "be ready to quit when things go south"?

Maps you should avoid

Jinxed (instant elim and complete luck) - Agree. I've seen Jinxed go from "we're up by 8" to "we lost" in a solid 2 seconds.

Jump showdown (people are pricks) - Agree.

Jump club (people are pricks) - Disagree. I know the almost-instant elimination feel risky, but almost nobody grabs in Jump Club. This should be a relatively consistent qualification.

Individual tail tag (so much luck) - Disagree. Maybe move this to "Maps to be careful on". Other than the rare last second tail steal, you'll know if you're going to qualify with enough time to quit.

Royal fumble (so much luck) - Disagree. If you made it to this final, you should play it out. Sometimes you just have control the whole round.

Hoopsie Daisey (instant elim) - Disagree. This one is insane to me. Why would you avoid any game that has a score on a timer?

Maps to be careful on

Door dash (people wise) - Agree. Door Dash is by far the riskiest first round game. I've been having much better consistency using the triangle trick, but that isn't going to stop you from getting bodied by the mob at the absolute worst possible time.

Tip toe (people wise) - Agree. Maybe even move this one up to "Maps to Avoid". But with the changes to the game algorithm, you've got to play something in Round 4 and Tip Toe is pretty common.

Fruit chute (rng) - Disagree. You need to be good at Fruit Chute.

Team tail tag (luckish) - Agree. This one is probably the least in your control out of any team game.

Block party (people wise) - Agree.

Egg scramble (just shit) - Disagree. All of the 3-team games used to come up way more often and it used to be really important to play it out. But before that, you had to be good at Egg Scramble. Of all the 3-team team games, you have the most power to influence the outcome here and plenty of time to change strategies if needed.

Hoarders (rng) - I would say Disagree and move down, but I can see why some people would place it here. I've found playing heavy defense is the way to win Hoarders. But that isn't going to save your skin if you have a team of idiots.

Hex a gone (unfortunate mishaps, instant eliminate) - Disagree. I think you have to play Hex-a-Gone enough to know if you're good at Hex-a-Gone. If you are, then it's a "Maps you need to be good at" and if you aren't, then it's a "Maps to Avoid". It's extremely hard to quit out of Hex-a-Gone later in the match so if you're going to quit, you should do it when the round starts. I always play out Hex-a-Gone, but I know some people are insanely bad at it or fed up with glitching through levels.

Dizzy heights - Agree.

Fall mountain - Disagree. Move to "Maps to be careful on". You have time to quit if things go badly. And as someone who spawns in the last row 99.99% of the time, I feel like I'm always playing catchup. Yes, you should be absolutely be good enough at Fall Mountain to make it every time but I would recommend quitting if someone gets to the spinning hammers at the same time as you. 

Slime climb - Agree. Slime Climb is hard to quit on though and every now and then you'll get a round of it where the mob sweeps you off the stage.

Rock and roll - Disagree. How is Rock N' Roll here but Egg Scramble/Hoarders/Hoopsie Daisy are above it? Rock N' Roll has less "how much can I help the team individually" AND has a glitch that causes the episode to end without a final and randomly pick a winner (which can occur even if your team won). Rock N' Roll should be a "Maps to be careful on".

Fall ball - Agree. Don't quit out because you're 2 goals down, play it out. You might come back. You still have an hour to quit.

Hit parade - Agree.

See saw - Agree. If you're struggling on See Saw, this trophy is going to be insanely hard.

Gate crash - Agree.

Whirlygig - Agree.

Roll out - Disagree. Roll Out can be risky. It has instant elimination and lately people have been extremely grabby. I would put this all the way up in "Maps to Avoid".

Perfect match - Disagree. If only for the instant elimination and the fact that every now and then you can't quite make room on a platform. Perfect Match is 100% the game that ends streaks for me, which I know sounds completely ridiculous.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

In my humble opinion, if one gets enough skill you can do all the games and get 5 in a row fairly easily barring a terrible team in the team rounds. However, with the recent update, you can't even get even get 2 team games in a row. 

Boi can you stop the propaganda and stick to the topic?

So I personally think that all races you need to be good at which mean you are reaching always the finish or get screwed by RNG but you can leave in time.

1. Tip Toe: Get enough practice to feel the flow. Stay in middle of the group and keep an eye for the last 3 lines of those piles. Make sure that other people fall so that if you stay in middle, there will always be enough space for you to reach the finish line.
  2. Slime Climb: Get good here. Everything becomes easy if you have practice. On the last step be aware of people who throw you into the slime - dodge them by jumping and diving or leave the game if they are everywhere.

You can always leave on time on team games. So those shouldn't be any problem.

1. Jinxed: Except this one. Gamble when having maybe 1-2 wins but other than that this is a dead end
  2. Tail Tag: Tricky since everything can change in the last seconds. Up to every1 how long they stay

Survival should be doable too:

1. Block Party: Leave if you don't like it with a lot of people at the same time
  2. Tail Tag: Doable and enough time to leave as long as you know that you survive the last 5 seconds

Final:

1. Hex A Gone: Get good and know how to leave quickly. This is highly skilled dependent so make it one of your most favorite finals
  2. Fall Mountain: Know the way but every1 does so make sure to leave in time if it becomes unsure that you win
  3. Tail Tag final game: Don't bother with it unless you have 2 enemies or less only
  4. Jump Showdown: Random if you win. Can take 30 seconds or 7 minutes and 30 seconds. Don't gamble at a win streak

I pretty much agree with everything that @PMD_E1337Pete has posted here.  The only thing I'd really add as a huge tip is to play in a squad, that way you have people who have your back in team games and who can run interference in the finales.  Plus you'll have way more fun laughing and joking around with your friends ^_^

• Like 1

Jump Club, Fruit Chute and Hoopsie Daisy absolutely should NOT be avoided.

Jump Club - Incredibly easy game, and easy to space yourself out in such a way to not be grabbed.

Fruit Chute - Simple game and easy to leave if it’s not going your way.

Hoopsie Daisy - Easy to leave if your team is behind or the scores are too close to call.

Ultimately, even with the exploit, anyone who wants to get this needs to take some calculated risks along the way, otherwise you’ll end up quitting the majority of matches and never getting wins.

Royal Fumble is not luck based, I would say it's exactly the opposite in fact.  Jump showdown has a bit of luck involved, in that if you choose the wrong side, you can lose your platform with no chance to jump to the other side, but you'd have to have a gap of 2 platforms on either side of the one you're on for that to happen, so mostly it's skill based.  Saying you should avoid it because people are pricks is also saying that you need to be skilled to avoid or counter those people.

8 hours ago, PMD_E1337Pete said:

Not really a gloat post. The complaints about this trophy are insanely overblown. Practice the game a lot, develop some skill in even the instant elimination games, and eventually it'll come naturally. I used the exploit but have gotten a 5-win streak naturally twice since getting the platinum. Though that may just be because the pressure was gone. Who knows?

Either way, I don't think this thread is all that helpful because of the same reason ThatMuttGuy pointed out. Once the exploit is patched, you're going to need to be able to play every game. Before the exploit is patched, this isn't the category I would put each game in for like half of the games. And I'm sure others would disagree with my placements. What do the categories even mean? "Avoid" probably means "quit on sight" but what is "be careful on"? Is that "be ready to quit when things go south"?

Maps you should avoid

Jinxed (instant elim and complete luck) - Agree. I've seen Jinxed go from "we're up by 8" to "we lost" in a solid 2 seconds.

Jump showdown (people are pricks) - Agree.

Jump club (people are pricks) - Disagree. I know the almost-instant elimination feel risky, but almost nobody grabs in Jump Club. This should be a relatively consistent qualification.

Individual tail tag (so much luck) - Disagree. Maybe move this to "Maps to be careful on". Other than the rare last second tail steal, you'll know if you're going to qualify with enough time to quit.

Royal fumble (so much luck) - Disagree. If you made it to this final, you should play it out. Sometimes you just have control the whole round.

Hoopsie Daisey (instant elim) - Disagree. This one is insane to me. Why would you avoid any game that has a score on a timer?

Maps to be careful on

Door dash (people wise) - Agree. Door Dash is by far the riskiest first round game. I've been having much better consistency using the triangle trick, but that isn't going to stop you from getting bodied by the mob at the absolute worst possible time.

Tip toe (people wise) - Agree. Maybe even move this one up to "Maps to Avoid". But with the changes to the game algorithm, you've got to play something in Round 4 and Tip Toe is pretty common.

Fruit chute (rng) - Disagree. You need to be good at Fruit Chute.

Team tail tag (luckish) - Agree. This one is probably the least in your control out of any team game.

Block party (people wise) - Agree.

Egg scramble (just shit) - Disagree. All of the 3-team games used to come up way more often and it used to be really important to play it out. But before that, you had to be good at Egg Scramble. Of all the 3-team team games, you have the most power to influence the outcome here and plenty of time to change strategies if needed.

Hoarders (rng) - I would say Disagree and move down, but I can see why some people would place it here. I've found playing heavy defense is the way to win Hoarders. But that isn't going to save your skin if you have a team of idiots.

Hex a gone (unfortunate mishaps, instant eliminate) - Disagree. I think you have to play Hex-a-Gone enough to know if you're good at Hex-a-Gone. If you are, then it's a "Maps you need to be good at" and if you aren't, then it's a "Maps to Avoid". It's extremely hard to quit out of Hex-a-Gone later in the match so if you're going to quit, you should do it when the round starts. I always play out Hex-a-Gone, but I know some people are insanely bad at it or fed up with glitching through levels.

Dizzy heights - Agree.

Fall mountain - Disagree. Move to "Maps to be careful on". You have time to quit if things go badly. And as someone who spawns in the last row 99.99% of the time, I feel like I'm always playing catchup. Yes, you should be absolutely be good enough at Fall Mountain to make it every time but I would recommend quitting if someone gets to the spinning hammers at the same time as you. 

Slime climb - Agree. Slime Climb is hard to quit on though and every now and then you'll get a round of it where the mob sweeps you off the stage.

Rock and roll - Disagree. How is Rock N' Roll here but Egg Scramble/Hoarders/Hoopsie Daisy are above it? Rock N' Roll has less "how much can I help the team individually" AND has a glitch that causes the episode to end without a final and randomly pick a winner (which can occur even if your team won). Rock N' Roll should be a "Maps to be careful on".

Fall ball - Agree. Don't quit out because you're 2 goals down, play it out. You might come back. You still have an hour to quit.

Hit parade - Agree.

See saw - Agree. If you're struggling on See Saw, this trophy is going to be insanely hard.

Gate crash - Agree.

Whirlygig - Agree.

Roll out - Disagree. Roll Out can be risky. It has instant elimination and lately people have been extremely grabby. I would put this all the way up in "Maps to Avoid".

Perfect match - Disagree. If only for the instant elimination and the fact that every now and then you can't quite make room on a platform. Perfect Match is 100% the game that ends streaks for me, which I know sounds completely ridiculous.

Good advice mate, i was kinda just excited about getting and wasn't thinking honestly 

2 hours ago, MarioMan200 said:

Jump club aint even that difficult. The ones you should most definitely leave is jinx and egg scramble as those are typically the ones i lose on the most.

Egg scramble is easy. All you do is go to the team with the lowest score and start throwing their eggs out of their basket. Everyone is too concerned with trying to STEAL the eggs and bringing it back to their basket. Remember, you don't to finish first to qualify. I think a lot of people get too hung on that :)

On 05/09/2020 at 4:46 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

In my humble opinion, if one gets enough skill you can do all the games and get 5 in a row fairly easily barring a terrible team in the team rounds. However, with the recent update, you can't even get even get 2 team games in a row. 

I literally just got three in a row (Jinxed, Team Tail Tag, Fall Ball) so not sure if thats actually a thing? If it is I’m just incredibly unlucky! ?

Edited by odie8391

40 minutes ago, odie8391 said:

I literally just got three in a row (Jinxed, Team Tail Tag, Fall Ball) so not sure if thats actually a thing? If it is I’m just incredibly unlucky! 1f602.png

You might have gotten just regular tail tag, because it's impossible at this moment to get two back-to-back team games. 

Ironically enough, the team games made it way easier to make it to the finale safely with the exploit. 

42 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

You might have gotten just regular tail tag, because it's impossible at this moment to get two back-to-back team games. 

Ironically enough, the team games made it way easier to make it to the finale safely with the exploit. 

Definitely Team Tail Tag as I was on the green team, and when Fall Ball came up I instantly thought that this was meant to be have been patched. ?

Oh well. Nowt to be sniffed at as at least it wasn’t Egg Scrambled (which, along with Hoopsie Daisie, has barely featured for days for me)!

This is way harder than what it used to be. Time ago people could barely make it on slime climb, didn't know the best paths in fall mountain nor the hex strategy and the amount of grabbers was very low.

I'm doing this game with an alt as I like it and even if i leave at the absolutely last instant (like in roll out, slime climb or jump showdown, where I clearly see myself going through the slime) my kudos don't go up, so I think if you lose the streak or not is only random

These are my considerations for a few game modes.

Roll Out: normally it would be best to leave, because nowdays this mode has half of people either grabbing or running around and this last one can easily push you over 3 times farther than a grab, but this mode is way too common to leave. So instead always keep your index on the Options button, so the moment you fly away you can still leave in time.

Tip Toe: quite RNG, to reduce it a bit try to spam grabs on people as a lot do that

Perfect match: to be 100% safe grab your phone and take a pic of the tiles. If you are worried about the tile you are on, prepare to leave (confirmation window to leave the match), if you notice the camera is going down just press X and you will leave in time.

Jump Showdown: this is a dumb mode highly RNG, as often both the poles will align on your last platform (not to mention the flying people who can easily throw you away) and so who can survive is only luck based if you calculate well your jumps. Therefore, it is usually better to leave during this finale, but you can be easily pranked by the game which will keep putting this finale over and over. Is very unlikely to leave in time if you fail.

Hex: now this mode is also huge RNG, because pretty much all know the strategy and instead of headless chickens there will be players everywhere trying to sabotage each other, so you can very easily keep going right where 4-5 people are going too, and keep this loop until you reach the bottom. Only the one who won't be reached by the others during the first floors has a good chance to win (if you have a team, they should grab those trying to go to you). The more people (you can also have a 20 people finale) the more RNG. You can leave in time if you jump on a tile and during that moment you quit.

Fall Mountain: huge RNG again without a team, because now only a flawless run may be a win, but even if so, the crown could be going upwards the moment you are there (happens very often), and so several other players can reach you in the meantime ruining your guarateed win.

Is very rare that nobody has a flawless run nowadays, usually I have 3-4 other people making it to the end perfectly.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

This is way harder than what it used to be. Time ago people could barely make it on slime climb, didn't know the best paths in fall mountain nor the hex strategy and the amount of grabbers was very low.

I'm doing this game with an alt as I like it and even if i leave at the absolutely last instant (like in roll out, slime climb or jump showdown, where I clearly see myself going through the slime) my kudos don't go up, so I think if you lose the streak or not is only random

These are my considerations for a few game modes.

Roll Out: normally it would be best to leave, because nowdays this mode has half of people either grabbing or running around and this last one can easily push you over 3 times farther than a grab, but this mode is way too common to leave. So instead always keep your index on the Options button, so the moment you fly away you can still leave in time.

Tip Toe: quite RNG, to reduce it a bit try to spam grabs on people as a lot do that

Perfect match: to be 100% safe grab your phone and take a pic of the tiles. If you are worried about the tile you are on, prepare to leave (confirmation window to leave the match), if you notice the camera is going down just press X and you will leave in time.

Jump Showdown: this is a dumb mode highly RNG, as often both the poles will align on your last platform (not to mention the flying people who can easily throw you away) and so who can survive is only luck based if you calculate well your jumps. Therefore, it is usually better to leave during this finale, but you can be easily pranked by the game which will keep putting this finale over and over. Is very unlikely to leave in time if you fail.

Hex: now this mode is also huge RNG, because pretty much all know the strategy and instead of headless chickens there will be players everywhere trying to sabotage each other, so you can very easily keep going right where 4-5 people are going too, and keep this loop until you reach the bottom. Only the one who won't be reached by the others during the first floors has a good chance to win (if you have a team, they should grab those trying to go to you). The more people (you can also have a 20 people finale) the more RNG. You can leave in time if you jump on a tile and during that moment you quit.

Fall Mountain: huge RNG again without a team, because now only a flawless run may be a win, but even if so, the crown could be going upwards the moment you are there (happens very often), and so several other players can reach you in the meantime ruining your guarateed win.

Is very rare that nobody has a flawless run nowadays, usually I have 3-4 other people making it to the end perfectly.

Jump showdown is always possible to make the jump.  The only RNG here is if someone decides to target you.  Also stepping on a crack and jumping eats your jump so don't step on the cracks.

Hexagon is little RNG,  I got infalliable playing 1 fall mountain into 4 hexagons,  planning your moves 2 floors ahead of time is how you win hexagon easy as well as grabbing people to drop them down a floor and keep the floor to yourself.

While this trophy is hard it is definitely do-able with practice,  my first time getting it ended up being a 7 win streak, I find saterday is the easiest day to win for some reason could be because I dont work and my mind isn't wandering or because theres lots of kids playing.

Also with Tiptoe I found NOT grabbing works best.  I was wondering why I was always falling when I used to grab all the time and it is because you push yourself back a little when you push people.  I found not pushing and holding forward into the group is way more consistent.  But I will agree tip toe is the infallible killer in my opinion.  Any random asshole can just grab you before the finish line.