Tips, tricks and opinion on infallible trophy

cbh114

I gave up on this a few weeks ago and just played casually and somehow got 4 wins in a row. Then I played extra carefully and lost my streak on hit parade. It sucks but this trophy is at 2.6 rarity now which is not even the top 3 rarity on my small game library. Plus it will always be associated with an exploit so my advice is don't waste your time on this silly trophy.

I have feeling the developer will change the trophy requirement to something simple and dumb due to the complaints even though this trophy is not that rare anymore.

Edited by PixelArtLlama
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Jump showdown is always possible to make the jump.  The only RNG here is if someone decides to target you.  Also stepping on a crack and jumping eats your jump so don't step on the cracks.

Hexagon is little RNG,  I got infalliable playing 1 fall mountain into 4 hexagons,  planning your moves 2 floors ahead of time is how you win hexagon easy as well as grabbing people to drop them down a floor and keep the floor to yourself.

While this trophy is hard it is definitely do-able with practice,  my first time getting it ended up being a 7 win streak, I find saterday is the easiest day to win for some reason could be because I dont work and my mind isn't wandering or because theres lots of kids playing.

Also with Tiptoe I found NOT grabbing works best.  I was wondering why I was always falling when I used to grab all the time and it is because you push yourself back a little when you push people.  I found not pushing and holding forward into the group is way more consistent.  But I will agree tip toe is the infallible killer in my opinion.  Any random asshole can just grab you before the finish line.

When you are on 1 platform with the upper pole almost getting there and the bottom one coming soon at fast speed, it then becomes very RNG, at times for some reason the pole does not throw me away, other times it does; if there is a possibility to avoid it then it is very small anyway with also the other players bumping into you. It is still possible to leave in time though, if you do the jump and quickly prepare the quit window so just in case you can quit in time.

I hope they replace this mode with something else one day.

Hex is surely a doable win and the best bet for Infallible, but when there are like 12 people or more, it goes more to RNG in my opinion.

In tip toe my main issue is that anyone bumping into me results in my fall over the tile, this happens like 75% of the time even if i'm in the middle of the group. Doing grabs help me to stay in the tile instead of fly away, at least it works for me.

So far I still have no idea why anyone can bump into me so I get down while anyone else doesn't if it is me to bump into them.

Edited by VirtualNight

38 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

When you are on 1 platform with the upper pole almost getting there and the bottom one coming soon at fast speed, it then becomes very RNG, at times for some reason the pole does not throw me away, other times it does; if there is a possibility to avoid it then it is very small anyway with also the other players bumping into you. It is still possible to leave in time though, if you do the jump and quickly prepare the quit window so just in case you can quit in time.

I hope they replace this mode with something else one day.

Hex is surely a doable win and the best bet for Infallible, but when there are like 12 people or more, it goes more to RNG in my opinion.

In tip toe my main issue is that anyone bumping into me results in my fall over the tile, this happens like 75% of the time even if i'm in the middle of the group. Doing grabs help me to stay in the tile instead of fly away, at least it works for me.

So far I still have no idea why anyone can bump into me so I get down while anyone else doesn't if it is me to bump into them.

Ya I guess you are playing on PS4 as well so jump king probably has much more desync, I am waiting to play it on PS5 because I hear PS4 slim has bad input lag.  It doesn't help that Tiptoe is in EVERY game, it is so annoying because even if you are good at it something can go wrong and you just randomly get launched.

10 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Jump showdown is always possible to make the jump.  The only RNG here is if someone decides to target you.

Jump showdown is impossible if the platforms are opposite sides and the one your on falls. Ive seen a video where someone jumps against the spinny thing and then dives onto the platform. Surely a 1 in a million chance you will pull it off tho

10 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Hexagon is little RNG

Also not sure how hexagon is rng. If you have the right tactics you can easily win. Apart from the odd glitch where you fall through the odd floor its a very fair round imo. 

Also if someone above you falls on you can mess you up but thats bad luck

Hex-A-Gone and Royal Fumble are IMO the only purely skill-based finals. I'm sure me saying Royal Fumble will be controversial but I do think it's purely skill-based because every single player is on an exact level playing field. Even starting with the tail I don't consider an advantage.

Jump Showdown is RNG for the platforms falling but once you're down to the last two platforms, it's purely skill based.

Fall Mountain is my most hated final, it's literally just whoever starts in the front row. I've lost Fall Mountain runs even when I wasn't hit or slowed down by anything, just because I started in the second row.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Jump showdown is impossible if the platforms are opposite sides and the one your on falls. Ive seen a video where someone jumps against the spinny thing and then dives onto the platform. Surely a 1 in a million chance you will pull it off tho

Also not sure how hexagon is rng. If you have the right tactics you can easily win. Apart from the odd glitch where you fall through the odd floor its a very fair round imo. 

Also if someone above you falls on you can mess you up but thats bad luck

Yes I would say Hexagon is the most skill based but it still does have RNG especially with 12-20 players.  7 or lower is hard to lose if you are good.  Every single game has some sort of RNG but you can turn the RNG in your favor if you are good enough.

Just got trophy 10 min ago with those finals: Jump, Jump, Fall, Fall, Royal

after 3rd win, I skip those levels: Block party, Team grab tail, Jinxed, Jump club, and roll out

also for finals i skip jump showdown and hexagone (skip this one cuz i've got bug after 3rd win streak and fall through all layers)

25 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Yes I would say Hexagon is the most skill based but it still does have RNG especially with 12-20 players.  7 or lower is hard to lose if you are good.  Every single game has some sort of RNG but you can turn the RNG in your favor if you are good enough.

Call me nieve but how does more players make it rng. Rng is more to do with random objects in this game like the bolders on fall mountain or the fruit on fruit chute because you never know where there gonna bounce.

On hexagon the worst that can happen is being hit by random players from above but thats just to do with luck which is what 90 percent of this game is imo or if theres more players getting cut off very quickly but thats just more tactics involved

21 hours ago, BeforeJam said:

Hex-A-Gone and Royal Fumble are IMO the only purely skill-based finals. I'm sure me saying Royal Fumble will be controversial but I do think it's purely skill-based because every single player is on an exact level playing field. Even starting with the tail I don't consider an advantage.

Jump Showdown is RNG for the platforms falling but once you're down to the last two platforms, it's purely skill based.

Fall Mountain is my most hated final, it's literally just whoever starts in the front row. I've lost Fall Mountain runs even when I wasn't hit or slowed down by anything, just because I started in the second row.

fall mountain is easy as and jumpshowdown is bad because of people hex a gone is fine and royal fumble can suck my asshairs

On 07/09/2020 at 1:41 PM, BeforeJam said:

Hex is RNG in that it depends if you are harassed or not by the 12yr old squeekers who think the optimal strategy is to run around the whole time. It is probably the most skill based final though.

Jump Showdown is only pure skill if the final 2 platforms are together. If they are not then it is still highly RNG because it becomes a matter of the winner being determined by whose platform doesn't get the 2 sweepers to align on it first. I detest this final. 

Can't say i've had any problems with starting in the 2nd row on Fall Mountain. I've only ever been in the front row like 2x and I still win a lot of them. By the time we've reached the first spinner it's as if I started in the front row. 

Royal Fumble I agree with though. The only issue there is the bad servers and people who are 1 metre away on your screen grabbing your tail. Other than that it is completely down to you avoid and trick the other players. 

2 hours ago, remainpositive said:

Ok, I lose my 3 or 4 win streaks in the absolute most ridiculous ways, I've been at this for weeks, and i'm experiencing hardcore burn out with this game. I think im just going to have to let this one go. I give serious props to people who did this legitimately though, that's insane.

Same for me, despite the fact that my highest streak has been of two (Legit btw), I can't count the number of times I got "streaks" of 1 only to lose them in ridiculous ways lmao

The game is still incredibly funny and I am gonna play it anyway for a long time, don't let one lone Trophy make you burn out like that. Sometimes just a break of a day or two is enough. :)

12 hours ago, remainpositive said:

Ok, I lose my 3 or 4 win streaks in the absolute most ridiculous ways, I've been at this for weeks, and i'm experiencing hardcore burn out with this game. I think im just going to have to let this one go. I give serious props to people who did this legitimately though, that's insane.

Just take a break, play just for fun. if it happens, it happens. I gave up weeks ago on this trophy, maybe one day I will randomly get it while playing with my friends. I don't understand people getting stressed about this.

6 hours ago, motojontko said:

Is infallible still obtainable using exploit ? in last 5 days not single person earned it.

I just checked and the last person earned it yesterday..

1 minute ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Uhm... 20 people got it two days ago, 16 yesterday, and 0 today. That's quite a drop. I'm afraid they patched it. Somebody can confirm if it still works or not?

there is a typically about a day’s lag for new achievers showing up, just how this site updates and many have not synced.  Add in that it is still early in the US.

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

there is a typically about a day’s lag for new achievers showing up, just how this site updates and many have not synced.  Add in that it is still early in the US.

Really didn't know that, you really learn something new everyday :lol:

7 hours ago, nrgjak said:

I don't understand people getting stressed about this.

Not sure if I'll actually ever randomly get the chance with how crazy some of these maps seem. My best chance is probably with this exploit and easy maps that I know in and out. Which obviously isn't going to be here forever. Anyways, not too broken up about it, just would have been nice to have. I feel like the limited amount of time for this exploit to be out till its patched is what drives alot of people. 

4 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

I'm going on 2 and a half weeks of trying to get this one trophy. I know everything inside and out but a 5 win streak just alludes me.

It’s also annoying how the developers added this trophy for a good laugh. Pity this stupid trophy is preventing us from being the Ultimate Fall Guys we deserve to be.

• Like 2