PS4 Controllers variants

DividedByMankind

This might be a stupid question. But it goes out to the collecting people. 

But has anyone bought 1 of each ps4 controller variants? Im thinking of getting them for my collection. Before they start going into rare status. Since im an collector.

So as i understand These 2 controllers are the rarest ones for now:

Alpine Green

500 million Edition

These can easily be found on ebay tho.

I didnt see any other threads about this so i created.

And to you other half thats going to think this is stupid and waste of money.. Hey it is my money.lol

Alpine Green is rare!? Guess I better go buy a few more. I dont know how rare or not the copper controller is, but im having a difficult time tracking that one down for a reasonable price, and the red camo as well. i just got 3 more today for my collection actually. yeah im nuts

Edited by EnSabahNur666

5 minutes ago, EnSabahNur666 said:

Alpine Green is rare!? Guess I better go buy a few more. I dont know how rare or not the copper controller is, but im having a difficult time tracking that one down for a reasonable price, and the red camo as well. i just got 3 more today for my collection actually. yeah im nuts

Yup. Alpine green i think is rare atleast the shops i checked. And prices on ebay for that one lies around 120$ (Brand New)i think. 500 million one is cheaper.

So i think when ps4 is out of production. The price for Alpine green will atleast double, im talking ofc the boxed one, and not 2nd hand.

Im thinking of getting 5 of Alpine Green. Its becoming rarer.

Edited by DividedByMankind

8 minutes ago, Astray404 said:

I currently have the 500m edition one. Honestly I could see lots of them on Amazon so I'm wondering if it's rare since it could also be purchased separately besides the 500m console bundle

Ok, i checked amazon uk just now and both alpine green and 500m are availible there. But i am preetty sure these 2 variants will become rare at some point, expensive, especially if it is boxed mint condition.

1 hour ago, Babsimabuse said:

That guy missed out at least the Limited Gran Turismo, God of War, Destiny 2.

I sold a lot of my collected controllers, because in real it´s only electrical scrap in future.

I didn't know the Gran Turismo one was so pricey nowadays? I bought mine at a heavy discount and it's the only one I use.

2hkEXWX.jpg

he seems to missing a few also, or at least i couldnt make them out.  titanium blue, destiny 2, BO3, to name a few. unless like i said, i cant make them out, i can only zoom so much on the pic before it goes pixel/grainy.

EDIT: unless he doesent like buying them second hand, which would make sense as well.

Edited by EnSabahNur666

It looks like the collection is made up of controllers that are available to buy individually. If that's the case, I can see that GT, Destiny 2 and GoW is missing, but also Monster Hunter which is pretty rare and goes for about $200 on ebay for a used one.

Was Days of Play controller sold separately?