How active are the servers?

whittle181

Just platinumed this game recently by myself, and from experience you will be running into the same people especially if you play on a consistent basis. I would expect that when I was playing there was only a handful of servers( 5-6) running at the same time maybe even less since every time I had a bad team I would leave and immediately queue just to join the same game. I would say most of the time you will find games immediately but you will be waiting in the lobbies for the remaining players that make up 8 to join. I don't see too much life in this game, and I personally feel that since there are maybe a hundred or so recurring players and that this game will stop support eventually. So if you really want to play this game get to it.

Edited by Burstawesome
  • Like 2

On 06/09/2020 at 10:55 PM, Burstawesome said:

Just platinumed this game recently by myself, and from experience you will be running into the same people especially if you play on a consistent basis. I would expect that when I was playing there was only a handful of servers( 5-6) running at the same time maybe even less since every time I had a bad team I would leave and immediately queue just to join the same game. I would say most of the time you will find games immediately but you will be waiting in the lobbies for the remaining players that make up 8 to join. I don't see too much life in this game, and I personally feel that since there are maybe a hundred or so recurring players and that this game will stop support eventually. So if you really want to play this game get to it.

Thanks for the detailed response, and congrats on getting the platinum!
Yeah I've been unsure as to whether or not I should start this game. It all depends on if it's easily boostable. Are you able to host a private lobby or invite players onto your team during a public match?

On 9/7/2020 at 11:25 PM, whittle181 said:

Thanks for the detailed response, and congrats on getting the platinum!
Yeah I've been unsure as to whether or not I should start this game. It all depends on if it's easily boostable. Are you able to host a private lobby or invite players onto your team during a public match?

This game is a joke if you can find 7 other players to boost, you just make 2 groups and just keep queuing until you get into the same game. From there just keep playing until everyone gets the trophies. If you find 7 other dedicated players the headshots which is the longest trophy solo will be cut down in time and be a joke. The Size Matters trophy is almost impossible in solo since you need to be far from the players, so boosting is heavily recommended for that one. I would say good luck finding 7 others, most people that are interested in this game are casual. Another note, most of my headshot were done solo, and the size matters/hunter trophies were done in a boost session.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/04/2021 at 0:41 PM, ICY_Jack said:

Is this game playable casually without setting up a boosting session for finding a match?
If no, I guess I will just go ahead and play ALVO VR instead and enjoy it as long as the player base is active there.

You can play legit but there are some trophies (Size Matters, for example) which basically require you to boost. 

• Like 1