More of a reintroduction

Superbuu3

Hey guys, 

I'm your friendly resident Buu. I used to play a lot of games which landed me near the top end of the leaderboards, I always play for fun which normally lands me with some of the longest runs in games when people ask me to help on genres they clearly aren't experienced in XD. If you are friendly and need coop in games just feel free to pop me a message. I am always up for finding more Vita players I always have mine handy even if i don't play it much.

A few of you might remember me, I used to run events known as we plays where we used to play through games together as a group and discuss the games we were. I recently been having people ask me to start doing trophy guides again, or join in on streams. I thought if people still want me to do stuff sure why not. I haven't really been trophy hunting much lately. I was running the biggest guild in Europe on Tera and sociailising with those guys more which was heavily eating into my gaming time.

Anyway I am currently trying to see how Twitch streaming works and will be fiddling with that, someone asked me to start streaming with them at the end of this month. I was thinking about multiple ways I can run a channel, guides and getting a decent community of players up like we had with the we play groups up. Right now I feel like changing my gaming habits so I am totally up for this at the moment. Was also thinking of starting GE3 too, which might be a good place to start. There's obviously huge competition but my guides were always about speed and efficiency, so hopefully that will cater to some people.

If people want me to start up something like the We Play thing again just let me know.

Hope everyone is good should be seeing more of you guys.

• Like 3

On 9/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Hey Buu is back :D

For any new people who were wondering why this is called the Community Events, Contests & "We Plays"  section it is because when I requested that sub forum to be created, Buu was doing his awesome Okami We Play with PSNP and had started a few others.

Good to see you man are you still trapped under a mountain of backlog games? Or you managing to get through it before PS5 is out?

1 hour ago, Superbuu3 said:

Good to see you man are you still trapped under a mountain of backlog games? Or you managing to get through it before PS5 is out?

Oh it is quite large...good thing i dont buy systems at launch ?

I am in the middle (or start) of the second Alpha Plat Rain so hopefully can clear some backlog up

• 1 month later...
On 05/09/2020 at 1:46 PM, Superbuu3 said:

Hey guys, 

I'm your friendly resident Buu. I used to play a lot of games which landed me near the top end of the leaderboards, I always play for fun which normally lands me with some of the longest runs in games when people ask me to help on genres they clearly aren't experienced in XD. If you are friendly and need coop in games just feel free to pop me a message. I am always up for finding more Vita players I always have mine handy even if i don't play it much.

A few of you might remember me, I used to run events known as we plays where we used to play through games together as a group and discuss the games we were. I recently been having people ask me to start doing trophy guides again, or join in on streams. I thought if people still want me to do stuff sure why not. I haven't really been trophy hunting much lately. I was running the biggest guild in Europe on Tera and sociailising with those guys more which was heavily eating into my gaming time.

Anyway I am currently trying to see how Twitch streaming works and will be fiddling with that, someone asked me to start streaming with them at the end of this month. I was thinking about multiple ways I can run a channel, guides and getting a decent community of players up like we had with the we play groups up. Right now I feel like changing my gaming habits so I am totally up for this at the moment. Was also thinking of starting GE3 too, which might be a good place to start. There's obviously huge competition but my guides were always about speed and efficiency, so hopefully that will cater to some people.

If people want me to start up something like the We Play thing again just let me know.

Hope everyone is good should be seeing more of you guys.

My boiiiii Buu welcome back

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NullRay85 said:

Hey, Buu! It's been a while since the last We Play, but glad to see you back. :D 

Broooooooooooo, we should totally try that again, but we need some short games to do this on, and work our way up. 

47 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

My boiiiii Buu welcome back

:D

@Dr_Mayus PS3 or PS4 backlog to be honest everything turned into chaos i will likely buy a ps5 close to launch just to play PS4 games with better performance lol.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Broooooooooooo, we should totally try that again, but we need some short games to do this on, and work our way up. 

:D

@Dr_Mayus PS3 or PS4 backlog to be honest everything turned into chaos i will likely buy a ps5 close to launch just to play PS4 games with better performance lol.

I think indie games are a good start, not too short and not too long.