Game Walkthrough??

narimanhabibagad

15 hours ago, narimanhabibagad said:

Where can i find full Walkthrough??

There isn’t one. I’m stuck on this game too. In the big white room with 6 doors about 10 minutes into the game. I’ve been in every room, tried to interact with every object. But nothing lol. You don’t happen to know how to get into the swimming pool area do you? There is a giant spider blocking the entrance. I’m assuming you have to kill it using the thing on your arm? Lol. I can only select fire though. The only thing i’ve got in my inventory is a fuse. Where do i use this? Thanks!

Edit: Finally managed to progress! lol I burnt the boxes in the main office at the end of the corridor that revealed a door. 

But now i’m stuck again haha. Keep getting stuck all the time! Been running around from room to room again. In my inventory i’ve got Delta 4, a square looking key and a fuse. No idea where to use these! Any ideas? I’ve genuinely been in every single room and tried to interact with every single object 4-5 times and nothing!

Edited by Radford999

40 minutes ago, narimanhabibagad said:

I got platinium, if need any help tell me. i can hel 

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok thank you.

I’m in the house. I've placed the lamp on the cabinet which turns the lion statue. I don’t know the code though. There is half of the code on the wall. Don’t know where the other half is. I have also put the butterfly in the music box and turned the dial and it played a short song. Don’t know what else it did. Thanks!