Shin Amon help needed

DaveMcDamage

Any tips for this please?

Saw a vid but for me I get grabbed almost every single time at the start of the fight meaning I get no learning curve from the fight. What items are worth having in your three slots. I've only tried a few tonics as they appear to be useless unless against very weak AI. Does switching to simple mode make a difference?

Are you trying to not lose your phone? Because for me that was basically impossible, so I just gave up on it.

I'm pretty sure all your quick-use items get taken away as well, which tbh is not a problem since if you match the color of Shin's projectiles later on they will actually heal you.

My strategy was to use as many heat actions as possible, but not the same everytime since they lose lots of power the 2nd time. I suggest starting with the drunken one since you can't get drunk after he takes away your stuff.

Edited by kanzenchaos

23 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Nah you get to keep what is in your slots. Guess I will just buy health packs. 

EDIT

I switched it to easy and just wasted him. Cheap shit games require cheap shit tactics. 

Why are you wasting your time on "cheap shit" games then?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Sensitive much? Good vid though. 

Why waste your time posting? Hmmm? Think about that. 

Well having beat Amon thought I might leave some tips, but here we go again. You have been bitching about literally everything that has to do with Judgment for over a month already. Get a life

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Herbset said:

Well having beat Amon thought I might leave some tips, but here we go again. You have been bitching about literally everything that has to do with Judgment for over a month already. Get a life

I just whipped it down to simple and got through it. But if you have tips and even if you don't like what I post or what I am like, then leave it for the players who may struggle with this in the future. Saying you will post tips but then hold back because you don't like me makes you a super tool to everyone else you see. Now go give em that info, tiger!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The tip that helped me most in the third phase was to make sure to stay in Tiger and hang back to fill your EX Gauge when the environment is red, then when the environment turns blue, go into EX Boost and stay in Tiger as you wail on him until your EX Gauge runs dry, then switch to Crane and hang back again. As soon as it goes red, switch to Tiger and repeat until you kill him. His blue attacks are much weaker than his red attacks so that seems to be a much better time to strike.

Also, Simple never did what I wanted it to do. I think Easy was ... easier... than Simple unless maybe you played the whole game at that level.

Edited by muchacho2323

• 1 year later...

I found this tip somewhere else, but to break his shield in the last phase, you need to be in the style opposite to the background's color and do a wall kick. Regular attacks might be ok but I could never get it to work and I kept dying here because I couldn't do any damage. One wall kick broke his shield for me on easy and then you can just combo him to death with EX.