Infallible Trophy Not Popping Fix

timenoe

This post is to help anyone who experienced the same problem that I did.

I got 5 wins in a row and Infallible did not pop. I even got three more after that somehow and still nothing.

So, I reinstalled the game and won again. This is when the trophy finally popped.

This problem seems unique to me for some reason, as I have not seen any other threads related to it.

Also, I am using the latest PS4 pro model.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, timenoe- said:

This post is to help anyone who experienced the same problem that I did.

I got 5 wins in a row and Infallible did not pop. I even got three more after that somehow and still nothing.

So, I reinstalled the game and won again. This is when the trophy finally popped.

This problem seems unique to me for some reason, as I have not seen any other threads related to it.

Also, I am using the latest PS4 pro model.

Silly question what is your PS4 system langauge set to?

I remember there being an issue with something related to Fall Guys because their system langauge was a Non-English langauge and might be something similar.

2 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

Silly question what is your PS4 system langauge set to?

I remember there being an issue with something related to Fall Guys because their system langauge was a Non-English langauge and might be something similar.

It is set to English

Edited by timenoe-

10 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Okay I hate to say this, but are you absolutely sure you won five in a row? Was it without the exploit?

Yeah, absolutely sure. I won the first 6 in one sitting but after the 6th I had to use the exploit to avoid losing everything. 

7 hours ago, breakXedge said:

I bet you lost your streak somehow. Data is stored server side, so reinstalling shouldn't affect.

I know, which is why it was very odd. As explained above, I didn't start using the exploit until after my 6th win, so I know for a fact I didn't lose it. I've had similar problems with other games before, but only with the current PS4 I am using...very strange.