Anything Misable in this?

DrakeHellsing

Thinking of actually grabbing this game soon, and I've seen people play a bit of the game, not all the way through though, so I don't know what would be misable in this.

I assume the pictures and text messages can be missable if you're not careful?

But what about other things like the one for telling them everything, or tricking someone, or impersonating a cop? Are those sort of one missable? Or are they all suppose to be story related? If the latter, then of course, I don't wish to know the details and want to let the trophies happen as I play.

I can at least see two trophies related to Anna, so it looks like, 2 different endings?

About half the trophies are missable, but you’ll be playing through it 2-3 times to get the different endings and it only takes an hour or two per run. (If I remember correctly, there’s a fast text mode you unlock after beating it once, making subsequent playthroughs quicker).

I don’t think anybody’s made a walkthrough for this game yet, but truetrophies has guides on how to unlock each trophy individually:

https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/SIMULACRA/trophies

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, thanks for the answer, that answers things for me for sure.  But I do have one small question, about the photos and texts in the game, the ones you have to sort out, do they have to be done in one playthrough? As in, the photos one carry over to a new playthrough, would they?

Sorry, it’s been awhile since I platinumed this game, so I don’t know/can’t remember if the unscrambling puzzles progression carry over.

There’s not many of them though, so it shouldn’t be too hard to get them in one play through if needed. Most of the images are available from the start in the photo app gallery, and the last three will become available after an event (

when the phone resets

) in some chat logs. The texts will become available as you progress, and you’ll get notifications so you’d have to actively ignore them to miss them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neocarleen said:

Sorry, it’s been awhile since I platinumed this game, so I don’t know/can’t remember if the unscrambling puzzles progression carry over.

There’s not many of them though, so it shouldn’t be too hard to get them in one play through if needed. Most of the images are available from the start in the photo app gallery, and the last three will become available after an event (

Reveal hidden contents

when the phone resets

) in some chat logs. The texts will become available as you progress, and you’ll get notifications so you’d have to actively ignore them to miss them.

That's nice to hear, I mean the answer was all good for me, gives me an idea anyway of what to expect.  So thanks for the answer, much appreciated :)

• 1 year later...
On 05/09/2020 at 11:10 PM, Neocarleen said:

No they don't carry over. You will have to do them again for you to progress in the story.  I don't think they are skippable.  As for the fast text mode, it's kinda negligible - not as much speedy as the :r1: fast forward feature of the newer Wales Interactive games.

To new players of the game - watch out for that CHAT bug!

As for missable trophies - I'd treat every single one of them as missable. Use a guide on the get go - there is no TRUE speedrun in this game.

Edited by Eispan