Literally impossible to do Co op due to dysinc

cbh114

I'm trying to do the CO op trophies and the non host players like glitches into the air and can't move we both have a lan cable and Nat type 2 and we're from the same region, it's impossible to do it because we just dysinc anyone got a fix or work around 

• 7 months later...

I see that some players have recently gotten the 100%, so I assume there aren't any lingering desync issues anymore? Also, general question. I played the first PS4 Tomb Raider game and it had a multiplayer PVP portion. Did this game completely drop that mode or are there simply no trophies for that mode? General searching of multiplayer for this game is only bringing up the Co-Op portion. 

Thanks in advance. 

The Endurance co-op DLC was always a buggy nightmare even when it first released. I remember having issues with it on the Xbox One years ago and it’s obviously no better on PlayStation.

My advice is to try and stay in one place as much as possible during your run. I know it’s difficult, but don’t run around for the sake of it. Find a cave and use it as a base, make sure at least one of you has fire arrows that you can use to warm yourselves up.

Me and the person I did it with found two caves pretty close to each other and just went back and forth between them when we needed food. I think maybe the issues occur when the game loads new areas in, I’m not sure. Staying in the same area might help.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...