Tennis World Tour 2 (Who's going to buy it)

SteveCheraLouis

Who's going to buy this game ? I know I will! . Theres never enough tennis games even tho none of them comes remotely close to Top Spin 3-4 and Virtua Tennis 3-4 ... The Trophy list kinda looks like the one from the first, but they added some online trophies, so we'll see. Two tennis games in the same year is crazy knowing they both been made by Big Ant, Id love to see if it's better or worst. Just sad that Breakpoint litterally had to be fired for this to happen. I'm still dreaming of the day that 2K Czech is coming back to make a sequel to Top Sin 4. To see that peoples are still playing TS4 dilligently is really making happy. This game was the epithome of tennis, alongside VT4. Anyway share your thoughts on here! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Tennis Elbow 2013 is the best.

Looks easier that TWT 1.

It cannot be because the movements look just too weird, and I did played it, its just too weird. I think Top Spin 4 still holds that title 

On PS4 Tennis World Tour wasent hard,it was long, but  on Xbox that it was longuer. The 2 long trophies for having all the clothes , the coaches, and the cards were the longuest basically. 

56 minutes ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Who's going to buy this game ? I know I will! . Theres never enough tennis games even tho none of them comes remotely close to Top Spin 3-4 and Virtua Tennis 3-4 ... The Trophy list kinda looks like the one from the first, but they added some online trophies, so we'll see. Two tennis games in the same year is crazy knowing they both been made by Big Ant, Id love to see if it's better or worst. Just sad that Breakpoint litterally had to be fired for this to happen. I'm still dreaming of the day that 2K Czech is coming back to make a sequel to Top Sin 4. To see that peoples are still playing TS4 dilligently is really making happy. This game was the epithome of tennis, alongside VT4. Anyway share your thoughts on here! 

If I could I would buy it to play with you buddy, but at the moment I can't :P

I don't know about the game but trophies seems good for a sport games the ones I would be careful are the online ones but you will manage it for sure!

• Like 1

Tennis Elbow is the greatest tennis game ever. Play with mods is almost perfect. All signature shots, all licences, good feeling with the gameplay.

So, TWT 2 seems more interesting than TWT1. Gameplay mechanics seems to be pretty better and game speed more realistic.

Trophy list is simple, even if there's a online trophy league. It reminds me fifa trophy. Not very difficult to be promoted 1 time. Reaching level 15 on TS4 and Win an online grand slam was really more difficult ^^.

I'll buy it day 1, with annual pass ;-)

Glad to see u all on the online... If it's not cheated ^^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xav2010 said:

Tennis Elbow is the greatest tennis game ever. Play with mods is almost perfect. All signature shots, all licences, good feeling with the gameplay.

So, TWT 2 seems more interesting than TWT1. Gameplay mechanics seems to be pretty better and game speed more realistic.

Trophy list is simple, even if there's a online trophy league. It reminds me fifa trophy. Not very difficult to be promoted 1 time. Reaching level 15 on TS4 and Win an online grand slam was really more difficult ^^.

I'll buy it day 1, with annual pass ;-)

Glad to see u all on the online... If it's not cheated ^^

Since I'm following your YouTube channel I am 0 suprised lol! I'm going to buy this game on Xbox PS4 Switch and Steam as the last one! . Gotta get them all done! Hopefully itll be more enjoyable than the first :) But AO Tennis 2 was near perfection for this gen... I mean it was the best console tennis game of this gen* 

11 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Knew you'd be the first to buy it :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

This game is a PS+ game for August 2021. The game was in sale for many times and always doubted to buy it or not.

How are the online trophies? For winning a online match and promotion in a online division? Many years ago i got locked out of the platinum for Top Spin 4 (awesome game) because i could win a online tournament.

Any tips for those online trophies with this game? A challenge beating the CPU on Expert is apparently very difficult?

55 minutes ago, NTGSruler said:

This game is a PS+ game for August 2021. The game was in sale for many times and always doubted to buy it or not.

How are the online trophies? For winning a online match and promotion in a online division? Many years ago i got locked out of the platinum for Top Spin 4 (awesome game) because i could win a online tournament.

Any tips for those online trophies with this game? A challenge beating the CPU on Expert is apparently very difficult?

I was always on the fence on buying a tennis game, i haven't since the PS3 days so this is welcome for me.

For the online promotion i think i saw you need to win 6 games for a promotion and the guy said the online was dead, but when it found no-one he could apparently play the AI for it, doesn't seem so bad then.

26 minutes ago, NTGSruler said:

@saiyanbloodstyle I saw a post that indeed described that when it found no-one that you can play the AI. Winning 6 games in a row? 1f62c.png

That's the thing i don't know if it's just winning 6 or 6 in a row as i've not played it so looking forward to it.

Only thing is i wish this was the PS5 version of the game.