No Time for Distractions Trophy Help

Shikikan_Dawn

I'm stumped. How the heck do you fail both missions without completing one or the other? I've tried just plain waiting around the Wasteland, visiting and then leaving both locations, and even killing the family myself. Nothing has worked.

Maybe the few people who've gotten the trophy can give me some much appreciated pointers >~<

Edited by Shikikan_Dawn

7 hours ago, Shikikan_Dawn said:

I'm stumped. How the heck do you fail both missions without completing one or the other? I've tried just plain waiting around the Wasteland, visiting and then leaving both locations, and even killing the family myself. Nothing has worked.

Maybe the few people who've gotten the trophy can give me some much appreciated pointers >~<

After getting the calls for those 2 missions just completely ignore them and go complete 3-4 quests ..... After that you should get a notification about failing to do them and then get trophy when you visit world map.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Game_Knot said:

After getting the calls for those 2 missions just completely ignore them and go complete 3-4 quests ..... After that you should get a notification about failing to do them and then get trophy when you visit world map.

Thank you! I think I'll do that on a separate save file then...

Edited by Shikikan_Dawn

I hate this trophy. I'm such a hunter that I have to go for it, but I feel its partially ruined my experience. I've been playing ahead so much and it still hasn't popped. I've leveled around 3-4 times. My characters feel different now. Its hours in my opinion lost. I plan to just load my old save to save the Hoon family. I just need this thing to pop already! Ugh.

I did was ignore the two, started on Unwelcome Guests and hit The Bizarre. Did Knock Knock to get in. After this did A Nightmare in the Bizarre. After this got the caravan guy to get the refugees, turned in Unwelcome Guests to advance the story and failed Heads or Tails to get No Time for Distractions.

On 9/7/2020 at 1:01 PM, amcferron85 said:

I hate this trophy. I'm such a hunter that I have to go for it, but I feel its partially ruined my experience. I've been playing ahead so much and it still hasn't popped. I've leveled around 3-4 times. My characters feel different now. Its hours in my opinion lost. I plan to just load my old save to save the Hoon family. I just need this thing to pop already! Ugh.

I had intended to reload, but you're right. I invested way too much time just getting this trophy and now my playthrough has been altered. Ah well, there's always next playthrough.

On 9/7/2020 at 7:37 PM, lordfenton said:

I did was ignore the two, started on Unwelcome Guests and hit The Bizarre. Did Knock Knock to get in. After this did A Nightmare in the Bizarre. After this got the caravan guy to get the refugees, turned in Unwelcome Guests to advance the story and failed Heads or Tails to get No Time for Distractions.

I got it! Thanks guys :3

• Like 1

I think you have to progress the story missions. That seems to be how time passes (after each Buchannon is dealt with, R&D at the base will have new equipment to sell you, and vendors seem to restock). So Do the mission about the refugees coming into Colorado Springs, and shortly after you talk to the final NPC for that quest, you should be notified that you failed the quest and everyone was killed. At least that's when I got it. Not sure if you have to do any side quests (I did), but I think this is how it works.