"Got There" - Solution for each level

BBubbles94

3 hours ago, Pray07 said:

The first gap of the Roswell Get-There is killing me. 

1 hour ago, KKlasnic said:

This. So hard to pull it off. 

edit: Duuude, the gap feels so inconsistent. Extremely frustrating.

No disrespect to the guide above, but I don't really feel like it does justice the amount of speed you need to clear this gap consistently.

I used this guides method of wallplanting above the barbed wire and acid dropping into the HP to get enough speed and I got it down fairly consistently from there. After that, the manual gap is also very inconsistent, so don't be surprised if this takes a few tries.

Good luck :)

School II killed me and any luster I had to get this platinum. I can not get that final rail for the life of me. I just can't keep the momentum to get up to it.

So yeah, I think this is the trophy that killed any hope of me getting the Platinum because damn, I am having so much trouble with that School II line.

4 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Roswells high deck gap is seriously making me lose my fucking mind. I NEVER, NEVER get my boneless to go far enough and i cant figure out why. Ive bonelessed on every single part of this fucking ramp to see if the height mattered and i just dont get it. 

If I remember correctly, you have to boneless after you leave the ramp (by holding UP arrow). It should look like you boneless air. Only that way, you will gain enough horizontal speed to get the gap. Ofc your timing still will be important because you have a window in which you can use boneless and the distance will depend on that. I can say that it wasn't that hard. You can also try to get more speed by wallplant+acid drop the other ramp, but it's not necessary.

37 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

Seriously...screw the Bullring..i never have enough speed to end it, or land the Bana gap after doing the rails...wtf :( last one too

Oh best part...i thought i did it...but my run apparently i missed to the stands...guess i jumped up too early or something :(

On 7.09.2020 at 3:12 PM, KristophDJHero said:

I saw that there was another thread about this already but I thought I'd post my guide here. All 'Hard' Get-Theres!

Good luck everyone!! :)

Are you using that roadmap? I was using 2 different roads and I wasn't even close. Then I checked this and did it in 3 tries. And you know what? 2 times I've missed Up The Stands by jumping landing on the barrier. Probably this is the easiest road to follow. All you have to do is to work that revert into rail thing. The rest is easy.

Edited by SaviorKIA