BBubbles94

"Got There" - Solution for each level

52 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, BBubbles94 said:

I uploaded each level on youtube and created a playlist:

special thanks to "Ducktardy" for helping me with some level!

Skate heaven? 

Thanks, very helpful. I haven't even started my first Got There Challenge, but watching these videos makes me think this trophy might prevent me from getting the plat. 

Can you use mods like "perfect rail balance" and "perfect manual balance" for those?

30 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Can you use mods like "perfect rail balance" and "perfect manual balance" for those?

No, Game Mods must be disabled for the Hard Get-Theres.

3 hours ago, Pray07 said:

The first gap of the Roswell Get-There is killing me. 

This. So hard to pull it off. 

edit: Duuude, the gap feels so inconsistent. Extremely frustrating.

Edited by KKlasnic

3 hours ago, Pray07 said:

The first gap of the Roswell Get-There is killing me. 

1 hour ago, KKlasnic said:

This. So hard to pull it off. 

edit: Duuude, the gap feels so inconsistent. Extremely frustrating.

No disrespect to the guide above, but I don't really feel like it does justice the amount of speed you need to clear this gap consistently.

I used this guides method of wallplanting above the barbed wire and acid dropping into the HP to get enough speed and I got it down fairly consistently from there. After that, the manual gap is also very inconsistent, so don't be surprised if this takes a few tries.

Good luck :)

I finally did it. I heard some THPS2 challenges are even worse (Bullring). I'm not looking forward to it. :D

I managed the Roswell gap eventually after about 30 minutes of using the Boneless to wall plant, Acid Bomb method. 

Took about 3 go's at School 2 and then called it a night. I'll get there... literally. 

Thanks to @BBubbles94 and @Ducktardy for your work! All combos worked like a charm (it wasn't easy though ^^)

For Skate Heaven i used another approach:

Credits to K4rn4age

59 minutes ago, zeifink said:

Thanks to @BBubbles94 and @Ducktardy for your work! All combos worked like a charm (it wasn't easy though ^^)

For Skate Heaven i used another approach:

Credits to K4rn4age

The moment when you complete something called "hard" and only thing you hear is "YOU SUCK" :D 

School II killed me and any luster I had to get this platinum. I can not get that final rail for the life of me. I just can't keep the momentum to get up to it.

So yeah, I think this is the trophy that killed any hope of me getting the Platinum because damn, I am having so much trouble with that School II line.

These get there's raise an interesting question: Is it possible to complete ALL gaps in a level in one combo? 

FINALLY GOT THE SCHOOL II GET THERE! After two nights of trying. Thank crap! I was sure this one was gonna break me. Now to keep on going for the remaining.

I made some alternative methods for skate heaven and Venice beach. Hope it helps :)

I tried two other bullring videos before I found yours, and yours was by far the easiest, so wanted to come by and say thank you

12 hours ago, danmann861 said:

FINALLY GOT THE SCHOOL II GET THERE! After two nights of trying. Thank crap! I was sure this one was gonna break me. Now to keep on going for the remaining.

Whelp...screw this plat. I'll just play for fun now haha

Roswells high deck gap is seriously making me lose my fucking mind. I NEVER, NEVER get my boneless to go far enough and i cant figure out why. Ive bonelessed on every single part of this fucking ramp to see if the height mattered and i just dont get it. 

4 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Roswells high deck gap is seriously making me lose my fucking mind. I NEVER, NEVER get my boneless to go far enough and i cant figure out why. Ive bonelessed on every single part of this fucking ramp to see if the height mattered and i just dont get it. 

If I remember correctly, you have to boneless after you leave the ramp (by holding UP arrow). It should look like you boneless air. Only that way, you will gain enough horizontal speed to get the gap. Ofc your timing still will be important because you have a window in which you can use boneless and the distance will depend on that. I can say that it wasn't that hard. You can also try to get more speed by wallplant+acid drop the other ramp, but it's not necessary.

Seriously...screw the Bullring..i never have enough speed to end it, or land the Bana gap after doing the rails...wtf :( last one too

Oh best part...i thought i did it...but my run apparently i missed to the stands...guess i jumped up too early or something :(

37 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

Seriously...screw the Bullring..i never have enough speed to end it, or land the Bana gap after doing the rails...wtf :( last one too

Oh best part...i thought i did it...but my run apparently i missed to the stands...guess i jumped up too early or something :(

On 7.09.2020 at 3:12 PM, KristophDJHero said:

I saw that there was another thread about this already but I thought I'd post my guide here. All 'Hard' Get-Theres!

Good luck everyone!! :)

Are you using that roadmap? I was using 2 different roads and I wasn't even close. Then I checked this and did it in 3 tries. And you know what? 2 times I've missed Up The Stands by jumping landing on the barrier. Probably this is the easiest road to follow. All you have to do is to work that revert into rail thing. The rest is easy.

Edited by SaviorKIA