BBubbles94

"Got There" - Solution for each level

52 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SaviorKIA said:

Are you using that roadmap? I was using 2 different roads and I wasn't even close. Then I checked this and did it in 3 tries. And you know what? 2 times I've missed Up The Stands by jumping landing on the barrier. Probably this is the easiest road to follow. All you have to do is to work that revert into rail thing. The rest is easy.

Buddy guy,

Thank you, took me another 2 hours but I kept getting closer

- realized to hit the first grind needed to jump off the ramp then Ollie 

- then for the next after revert don't manual. My problem was I always manualed 

- then didn't know that wall jump made you get the gap.

So glad its done, thanks. Almost mess this run up on mtiple occasions ha.

Also note I didn't have Marseille completed and got trophy. Technically I still need to do that one. Bug in trophy?

Can someone help me with the Philly challenge? I'm not getting this Fly By Wire gap. The few times I manage to succeed the line (seemingly), the fly by wire gap will not pop thus not allowing me to finish the challenge.

Is there any specific to do in order to get this gap? When I checked the gaps list, I've noticed its only ever popped once for me. What am I missing here? I stay on the wire all the way to the end, but once I reach the end it doesn't pop and instead I'm jumping off the building with no challenge to show for it.

What exactly am I missing with this gap?

1 hour ago, danmann861 said:

Can someone help me with the Philly challenge? I'm not getting this Fly By Wire gap. The few times I manage to succeed the line (seemingly), the fly by wire gap will not pop thus not allowing me to finish the challenge.

Is there any specific to do in order to get this gap? When I checked the gaps list, I've noticed its only ever popped once for me. What am I missing here? I stay on the wire all the way to the end, but once I reach the end it doesn't pop and instead I'm jumping off the building with no challenge to show for it.

What exactly am I missing with this gap?

Need to go all the way 

37 minutes ago, andy22385 said:

School 2 one is beyond frustrating. After several hours on bullring I'm worried 1f602.png

I just did School 2 last night after many attempts but Ive found with all these you naturally get better without thinking about it. Like when I first started I didnt think I could even get to the last rail but gradually got closer. 

I thought that was the hardest up to now and now I'm worried about starting Bullring.

26 minutes ago, parkerdip said:

I just did School 2 last night after many attempts but Ive found with all these you naturally get better without thinking about it. Like when I first started I didnt think I could even get to the last rail but gradually got closer. 

I thought that was the hardest up to now and now I'm worried about starting Bullring.

Yup you do get better. I'm just worried about officer dick knocking me over mid way through 🤣 bullring was awful. Best tip i can give is start with the banana grind jump first, because i couldn't make that jump at all mid run

2 minutes ago, andy22385 said:

Yup you do get better. I'm just worried about officer dick knocking me over mid way through 🤣 bullring was awful. Best tip i can give is start with the banana grind jump first, because i couldn't make that jump at all mid run

Oh I wish they never added these vehicles to levels they are so annoying. I didnt have much trouble with officer dick on school 2. but the taxis on downtown nearly made me throw my controller.

3 hours ago, parkerdip said:

Oh I wish they never added these vehicles to levels they are so annoying. I didnt have much trouble with officer dick on school 2. but the taxis on downtown nearly made me throw my controller.

You better wait 'til you start playing multi. The moment when you are during few million combo and get hit on final manual is creme de la creme of this game. :D 

About School II, he won't cross your way doing Get There (Hard) if you start fresh with Restart Run. Atleast I did like 15 tries before got it and he never was there to hit me.

For me Bullring was the hardest, because I've used harder way. Then I swapped to other video and got it in 3 tries (probably would be more, cause I already knew revert timing).

Edited by SaviorKIA

So I've done school 2 finally. It really is just muscle memory that one. You get to a point where you can get to the rail down the stairs half way through every time (which is a pain as you jump over it a lot from the ramp).

My tips are to jump as a lot so its easier to hold grain and manuals.

Wall ride after the first rail.

Play in free skate so you can knock the post down after the rail down the stairs, don't restart so this rail stays down and becomes a handy grind (you'll generally have more problems keeping manual so this is good)

Jumping over the red rails need the end after the long manual and grinding on the ledge near the wall seemed easier to me.

Instead of grinding on the lockers and wall planting back at the end I just jumped off the rail and turned back around in a manual then went back down the rail. 

Edited by andy22385

I have 8 left and I'm hoping to do them from easiest to hardest so that I get better as I go and I feel like I'm progressing instead of being stuck on one forever.

How would you guys rank them from easiest to hardest?

I have these left to do:

Mall

Roswell

School 2

Marseille

Venice Beach

Skatestreet

Philadelphia

The Bullring

4 hours ago, Sojaldo said:

I have 8 left and I'm hoping to do them from easiest to hardest so that I get better as I go and I feel like I'm progressing instead of being stuck on one forever.

I have these left to do:

Mall

Roswell

School 2

Marseille

Venice Beach

Skatestreet

Philadelphia

The Bullring

For me personally, I'd rank them as follows:

Philadelphia

Marseille

Skatestreet

Mall

Roswell (Landing the 1st gap = hardest part)

Venice Beach

The Bullring

School 2

Out of these, Venice Beach & Bullring took me like 45 minutes each. Roswell took about 2 hours because I could only land the 1st gap like 5% of the time. School 2 took me like 4 to 5 hours though. It was awful.

Edited by Mastersturm

46 minutes ago, Sojaldo said:

I have these left to do:

Mall

Roswell

School 2

Marseille

Venice Beach

Skatestreet

Philadelphia

The Bullring

Skatestreet

Marseille

Philadelphia

Venice Beach

Bullring

Roswell

Mall

School 2

I had a lot of trouble with School 2 and the mall so that would be my order 

This was really hard... like all School 2 was the problem.

• Skate Heaven
  • Venice Beach
  • Bullring
  • Mall
  • Roswell
  • School 2
I don't remember any game that made me so angry in such a short time, I just need the "easy part now". good luck to all and keep try it!

I have two left.

Bullring and Skate Heaven.

Bullring is making me want to throw my controller across the room. Not only do I hate this level in general (I think it's badly designed and always have), but I'm struggling to get off that narrow ramp onto the Banana transfer. It's so narrow and the scenery doesn't help. It goes one of few ways for me. I can get the momentum to make the gap but fuck it up getting to the next rail because of how tight it is to get onto the next rail. Or I have too much momentum and overshoot the banana trransfer. Or not enough momentum and undershoot the banana transfer. Or get caught on scenery because of how narrow the ramp is leading to Banana transfer. Or end up out of bounds trying to make the short ramp to ramp and transported back to the beginning.

I think this one might kill my platinum. Any advice? I've come so far and am not ready to quit, but damn I hate Bullring. I've tried it both ways and I'm just struggling with that narrow transfer to Banana grind.

Edited by danmann861

6 hours ago, danmann861 said:

I have two left.

Bullring is making me want to throw my controller across the room. Not only do I hate this level in general (I think it's badly designed and always have), but I'm struggling to get off that narrow ramp onto the Banana transfer. It's so narrow and the scenery doesn't help. It goes one of few ways for me. I can get the momentum to make the gap but fuck it up getting to the next rail because of how tight it is to get onto the next rail. Or I have too much momentum and overshoot the banana trransfer. Or not enough momentum and undershoot the banana transfer. Or get caught on scenery because of how narrow the ramp is leading to Banana transfer. Or end up out of bounds trying to make the short ramp to ramp and transported back to the beginning.

I think this one might kill my platinum. Any advice? I've come so far and am not ready to quit, but damn I hate Bullring. I've tried it both ways and I'm just struggling with that narrow transfer to Banana grind.

I started trying Bullring last night and this is exactly whats happening to me, it seems so inconsistent how sometimes you can make the transfer and others you overshoot. The furthest I got is the nail the rail one where you have to wallplant off but I keep missing it. Ive not come close to the finish yet. I have done quite a few hard ones and I keep saying this is the hardest each time but now I'm sure this is the hardest. School 2 wasnt as hard I didnt think. I think I had more trouble with Mall as that took me 3 hours of constant retrying but Bullring has already taken me 3 hours of retrying and Im not even close. 

I dont want these really hard ones I have done like School 2 or Mall to go to waste by not doing this one and its frustrating me

9 hours ago, danmann861 said:

I have two left.

I started with the banana grind because the hardest parts are jumping to that then getting on the next grind. Then manual/grind right around the corner, run up the slope. Grind, wall plant grind for the rail kiss then manual to the stand jump

7 hours ago, YeWeeScumBag said:

Bullring is a nightmare for me 

I did all the other get there's and then put off doing bullring to get to level 100 first because of how hard everyone is saying that it is.

Bullring is pretty simple once you can nail the banana and the manual to the rail after it. It took me about 2 hours all up. School 2 and mall took me longer to do.

6 hours ago, Sojaldo said:

I did all the other get there's and then put off doing bullring to get to level 100 first because of how hard everyone is saying that it is.

Bullring is pretty simple once you can nail the banana and the manual to the rail after it. It took me about 2 hours all up. School 2 and mall took me longer to do.

I didn't mind doing school 2 and mall, still took a couple of hours to achieve but not nearly as bad as bullring.. for me anyway. Think I'm going to give it a go again soon I've had a week break haha 👍🏻

Took me 30 minutes in Bullring, the banana and the grind are the hardest thing.

School 2 is the worst. It's a long ride with manual and grind. Took me 2/3 hours but School 2 is my favorite level so I wasn't really angry about it.

On 9/30/2020 at 4:42 PM, primalentir said:

Took me 30 minutes in Bullring, the banana and the grind are the hardest thing.

School 2 is the worst. It's a long ride with manual and grind. Took me 2/3 hours but School 2 is my favorite level so I wasn't really angry about it.

It was the opposite for me. I think School 2 was like 45 minutes for me, and Bullring took me probably 6-8 hours over several sessions.

I think I tried like 3 or 4 different lines in Bullring until I finally got it, but man it was so satisfying when I finally did.

I thought Venice was so bad, think i spend about 4 hours on that one but finally got it done this afternoon. Now im on bullring, already 3 hours trying absolutely doing my head in. 

4 hours ago, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

I thought Venice was so bad, think i spend about 4 hours on that one but finally got it done this afternoon. Now im on bullring, already 3 hours trying absolutely doing my head in. 

I felt the same way when I was working through Bullring. My main advice is to try a few different methods and try to find the one that works best for you. Personally, I did the line in the video below with one minor change. At 0:28 when he exits the Rail Plat Gap, instead of riding a manual all the way to the quarter pipe, I did a wallride up the banana, hit a grind to the end of it, and then ollied off to get extra speed.

Side note: I believe the most recent game update changed the part at 1:30. I think that now the game might send you in the same direction as your launch now, but I'm not positive.

Edited by Blood_Hungry_III

18 hours ago, Blood_Hungry_III said:

I felt the same way when I was working through Bullring. My main advice is to try a few different methods and try to find the one that works best for you. Personally, I did the line in the video below with one minor change. At 0:28 when he exits the Rail Plat Gap, instead of riding a manual all the way to the quarter pipe, I did a wallride up the banana, hit a grind to the end of it, and then ollied off to get extra speed.

Side note: I believe the most recent game update changed the part at 1:30. I think that now the game might send you in the same direction as your launch now, but I'm not positive.

Believe it or not i actually completed them all today, bullring certainly did my head in but grinded it out. thanks for your help man very happy thats over. now the level 100 grind begins 

Edited by S-H-A-R-P-E-Y-
im dumb.....