Unable to rate a trophy guide

LancashireLad87

I was looking at the Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice guide and after reading through it, I wanted to give it a rating since I've been spending a lot of my leisure time playing through the game. To my surprise when I try and rate the guide, it says I don't own the game and thus cannot rate it. Not sure if the guide is region dependant or not as I have the EU version, do I need a specific trophy percentage in order to rate a guide? I have 72% of the trophies. Thanks.

Edited by LancashireLad87
Grammar

That will happen a lot if the game has multiple region or platform stacks.  You can't rate it or see your unlocked trophies in the guide because the guide was actually created for a version you don't own since you have the EU PS3 version and the guide was made for the NA PS3 version.  It's one of the annoying things about multiple region and platform stacks.  The site will link the trophy guide to all versions that have the same trophies so it can be found by others it may help easily but people in other regions or playing on other platforms can't rate it.  Better than how it used to be where they wouldn't be linked and you had to check the lists for each platform and region to see if there might be a guide for the game though.

While you can’t rate a guide for a different region unfortunately, you should still be able to leave a comment on it either thanking the guide writer (and maybe pointing out some particularly helpful parts), or leaving some feedback on parts you think could be improved. 

Appreciate the information guys, I was thinking of creating a post within the Disgaea 3 forums regarding the post game and how to obtain what you need in order to get through it. When I get some free time, I will give it a shot but I will probably make a google doc and transfer it over since I don't think the site allows posts to be work in progress.