[Video] Easy 10 Million Points Exploit

thanks mate.

@ZeromusF4 & @Bushido_Cypher - I can confirm that the method in the vid works not only for the 10 mill score, but also the 1 million on classic track and 1 mill combo. To get 1 mill trophies, just jump off before your score goes over 10 million.

Not sure if it'll be patched, but might be an idea to do it fast, just in case!

1 hour ago, StarMadeKnight said:

thanks mate.

@ZeromusF4 & @Bushido_Cypher - I can confirm that the method in the vid works not only for the 10 mill score, but also the 1 million on classic track and 1 mill combo. To get 1 mill trophies, just jump off before your score goes over 10 million.

Fellow Tasmanian! :D

It is possible they'd patch it but hopefully not since it's a community feature. However I agree, get them done while you can!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StarMadeKnight said:

thanks mate.

It might of been patched? I tried and it didnt work. I got 10,000,000 points. I even downloaded the map as a remix to try.

Its helps alot with the multiplayer trophies but I must be doing something wrong.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

It might of been patched? I tried and it didnt work. I got 10,000,000 points. I even downloaded the map as a remix to try.

Its helps alot with the multiplayer trophies but I must be doing something wrong.

Someone commented on my video they had to restart the game for it to work.
So it sounds like it may be a bit dodgy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Someone commented on my video they had to restart the game for it to work.
So it sounds like it may be a bit dodgy.

So I figured it out and it was totally my bad. Your method does work.

I was doing the multiplayer mode trophies and left one of the game mods on for perfect balance. As soon as I turned that off reloaded it worked!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

does this still work?

Yes, I just got the trophy. I searched for "10 million trophy" and found a different map to the video that worked just as well.

It was called "remixed_10 million easy" by Darkrai893 if you want to use the park I used to get the trophy.

• Like 3

On 23/06/2022 at 2:37 AM, LukeTheGooner said:

tried a few of these 10 million maps, but I just end up falling everytime, no matter what way the analog stick is facing whilst grinding

he grinds for a while and then just randomly falls everytime, very annoying

Exactly Im so pissed. Same thing happening to me. Got patched.

Edited by fresquinho

1 hour ago, fresquinho said:

Exactly Im so pissed. Same thing happening to me. Got patched.

I got the trophy yesterday, read my comment above you. Just hold Triangle down until you have like 10k x 1,000 moves for 10mil points. You'll fall occassionally but it only took me a few attempts. 

I just got this a few minutes ago. My character kept falling off no matter what. I heard another trick about holding down left or right while also holding triangle. Didn’t work either.

What I did on a total whim, was to hold down triangle but also constantly rotating the left analog stick. Direction didn’t seem to matter. This helped me to stay on and not just randomly spin out of control near the end.

Hopefully this helps. If it doesn’t, then I’m not sure what to advise. Definitely sounds very hit or miss.

Sorry, I should clarify. Not sure if it will make any difference, but I’m on a regular PS4, not a PS5 (perhaps it’s a frame rate thing…?)

As for the stats, I used my Custom Skater for the method I posted above. I took away points from other categories so I could have Rail Balance completely maxed out.

Again, unsure if this will work or make any difference. But I wanted to be as thorough as possible, just in case it ends up helping somebody with this.

Edited by SmileSlice

17 hours ago, Deadvember said:

It 100% works if you guys bothered to read my first comment, you might fall a few times but if you hold triangle on the map I spoke about you'll get it easily.
It's not been patched, and it works on the ps5.

My bad. I’d gotten the trophy before I stumbled across the thread. I don’t remember what map I used though. Wish I knew about the remixed one from the beginning. Definitely would’ve been less of a hassle.

On 05/08/2022 at 5:51 PM, lordzeze said:

Same here. I'm playing the PS5 version and can't get this to work. Tried a bunch of times on different maps and with different skaters.

Got patched bruh, you will bail at 900x, 800x I even bailed at 700x lmao the only way I could do it was by constantly doing flip tricks while grinding but you will bail sometimes even doing that. It's annoying, just keep doing fliptricks while grinding you need some luck too.

With multiple flip tricks and a combo of x700 - x750 I was able to land with more than 10M points.

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, fresquinho said:

Got patched bruh, you will bail at 900x, 800x I even bailed at 700x lmao the only way I could do it was by constantly doing flip tricks while grinding but you will bail sometimes even doing that. It's annoying, just keep doing fliptricks while grinding you need some luck too.

With multiple flip tricks and a combo of x700 - x750 I was able to land with more than 10M points.

You bail around there with tricks

Made it to 1200 once, but bailed instead on jumping off, so failed the trophy

On 8/6/2022 at 3:35 AM, Deadvember said:

It 100% works if you guys bothered to read my first comment, you might fall a few times but if you hold triangle on the map I spoke about you'll get it easily.
It's not been patched, and it works on the ps5.

I did try multiple times on the map you suggested. They would always fall between x700-x800 combo.