Lumo is completely dislisted

Atoya

I can confirm this game was dislisted, I had this game in my library and today I decided to download it and it completely disappeared I tried searching it up the game comes out but no price, checked the web it wasn’t there at all, this fucking sucks!

52 minutes ago, Atoya said:

I can confirm this game was dislisted, I had this game in my library and today I decided to download it and it completely disappeared I tried searching it up the game comes out but no price, checked the web it wasn’t there at all, this fucking sucks!

Games delisted shouldn't disappear from your library usually. I have several delisted games that show up in mine even ones completely removed for download like P.T. demo still shown up in my library. Check on you browser you can still download it through your account from there if not there. Try restoring licenses on your PS4.

Checked under playstation plus games in my library and it was still there.  Tried downloading it and everything appears normal. Previous games htat have been removed get an X on the bar showing they can't be downloaded if you attempt. You should contact customer support or check if your plus has expired or something else.

Also just checked it in the UK store. it appears to be delisted but is still available on PS Now.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

Before opening threads like this next time, make sure to check that the game is still in your Download List, and/or install PSDLE on your browser.

My dude it’s not maybe something is wrong but for me the game is gone, tried looking it up but nothing appears 

1 hour ago, Superbuu3 said:

Checked under playstation plus games in my library and it was still there.  Tried downloading it and everything appears normal. Previous games htat have been removed get an X on the bar showing they can't be downloaded if you attempt. You should contact customer support or check if your plus has expired or something else.

My ps plus expires in may 2021 but it being a bug is possible!

49 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

There's also a physical version of the game if it's truly delisted.

I mean that’s awesome if i come across it I will buy it 

thanks for the replies guys I will keep checking and update this post if it gets added again!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Does it have anything to do with you being not a ps plus member and you git it thru plus?

I have ps plus, but it’s in my brothers account that has been created 9 years ago I buy all the games there and the ps plus sub is there as well, the game just vanished I used to have it for sure but no idea, maybe it’s a bug, I even searched the hidden items because I hide beta/ demos from my library and nothing

Edited by Atoya

1 hour ago, Atoya said:

I have ps plus, but it’s in my brothers account that has been created 9 years ago I buy all the games there and the ps plus sub is there as well, the game just vanished I used to have it for sure but no idea, maybe it’s a bug, I even searched the hidden items because I hide beta/ demos from my library and nothing

Just to be clear. You are using your brothers account ps plus and Lumo was from his account? If so you need to get on his account to see the download in the library. 

Or is Lumo not in his my library?

7 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Just to be clear. You are using your brothers account ps plus and Lumo was from his account? If so you need to get on his account to see the download in the library. 

Or is Lumo not in his my library?

It’s in his library, we share play, I had lumo for sure, but no idea what happened man, I will check the ps store again and maybe it will let me download it...

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...