Skate Heaven - Buggy Gaps?

I've cleared out gaps for all levels saving Skate Heaven for the finale, so naturally it had to be the most problematic. I've come across 3 gaps that don't seem to register no matter what I do:

Feed Me! - Ramping into the volcano never triggers the gap regardless of the angle I try going from, and I've attempted it over 100 times.

Kicker 2 Radrail - The gap never triggers even with everything being done correctly.

Rail 2 Kicker 2 Rail 2 Bench - An extension of the above gap. Grinding the rail just before the kicker severely slows you down so you can't get enough air off the kicker to get to the next rail. Since the above gap doesn't even trigger, I'm curious if this one will have the same problem even if I correctly pull it off.

Seeing how the trophy has been obtained by a few people now, I'm curious if any of you have found solutions/workarounds to make these 3 gaps trigger since nothing I'm doing seems to be working.

Skate heaven... Was the biggest time waste for me. Just luck when they trigger. The kicker/rail gaps, what worked for me. Grindet the blue rail up before the kicker. When the skater turns to grind down i jumped off. Right before the kicker (right timing needed) i tipped left that i dont fly to far right. Now you have to hope that the kicker 2 railspan trigger. It seems such a incredible small window on the rail that it triggers. Even if it not triggerd grind the rail and jump to the bank and grind again. The 2nd gap triggered every time with this method, the kicker 2 railspan only oncen in hours (tried few other things but no luck). The feed me... Tried everything at the end it triggered after hours when i activated the vulcano and jumped into it from the halfpipe at the start. But here also the trigger problem. For some it worked from the halfpipe at the start, for some from the pools in front of the start and for others the "classic" way near the kicker behind the start. Also for some it worked 1 step lowere from the kicker one. Wish you luck ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Syco2oo5 said:

Skate heaven... Was the biggest time waste for me. Just luck when they trigger. The kicker/rail gaps, what worked for me. Grindet the blue rail up before the kicker. When the skater turns to grind down i jumped off. Right before the kicker (right timing needed) i tipped left that i dont fly to far right. Now you have to hope that the kicker 2 railspan trigger. It seems such a incredible small window on the rail that it triggers. Even if it not triggerd grind the rail and jump to the bank and grind again. The 2nd gap triggered every time with this method, the kicker 2 railspan only oncen in hours (tried few other things but no luck). The feed me... Tried everything at the end it triggered after hours when i activated the vulcano and jumped into it from the halfpipe at the start. But here also the trigger problem. For some it worked from the halfpipe at the start, for some from the pools in front of the start and for others the "classic" way near the kicker behind the start. Also for some it worked 1 step lowere from the kicker one. Wish you luck ? 

Thanks for the tips. I finally managed to get Feed Me using the following ramp: 

Now to just press on for the other two.

Update: Literally within two minutes of finishing Feed Me I gave the other two an attempt and got them both immediately. Wild stuff.

Edited by UnhallowedBlood
Update

7 hours ago, UnhallowedBlood said:

Thanks for the tips. I finally managed to get Feed Me using the following ramp: 

Now to just press on for the other two.

Update: Literally within two minutes of finishing Feed Me I gave the other two an attempt and got them both immediately. Wild stuff.

Big gratz! Haha reminds me on my kicker 2 spanrail gap. Someone on twitter needed kicker+the follow one. Asked how i did the rail gap, i made a video for him and bam my kicker 2 railspan popped. Shocked after hours i jumped out the combo without grinding the bank to show him his gap, but the good thing for him was after the first grind there was not much to say, just jump on the bank

Edited by Syco2oo5