No plats yet?

Largof

4 hours ago, reddlotus_ said:

All the hard get theres aren't too bad with the exception of like two. Could always start with the hardest ones (Venice, Bullring, School 2 in that order for me). Would be a shame for you to give up when you're so close. Don't give up !

School 2 was a nightmare to me. I always messed up with the manual or grind at some point. It probably took me 100+ tries. The other 'hard get theres' challenges I was able to do in 20~30 minutes.

11 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Definitely doable in that amount of time but a really boring grind. You can earn about 310xp in around 2 minutes offline. That's 18600 xp every hour if you can survive the boredom.

310xp in 2min is 9300xp per hour lol. You are doing 155xp per minute so the 135xp in 45sec is still a bit better method.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aexuz said:

School 2 was a nightmare to me. I always messed up with the manual or grind at some point. It probably took me 100+ tries. The other 'hard get theres' challenges I was able to do in 20~30 minutes.

After 200+ attempts I just got School 2 last night. My balance meter was always going nuts by the time I reached the last gap there. I might stick with this at this point. I'm already in this deep lol. The Get-Theres in THPS 1 weren't that bad outside of Roswell. Not looking forward to Venice or Bullring though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kamilinhoPL said:

310xp in 2min is 9300xp per hour lol. You are doing 155xp per minute so the 135xp in 45sec is still a bit better method.

Yeah both are extremely boring though. I don't think I will have the patience to do it at the moment.

1 hour ago, Mastersturm said:

After 200+ attempts I just got School 2 last night. My balance meter was always going nuts by the time I reached the last gap there. I might stick with this at this point. I'm already in this deep lol. The Get-Theres in THPS 1 weren't that bad outside of Roswell. Not looking forward to Venice or Bullring though.

Yeah if you already completed School 2 I think you are set for the trophy. I still think is the hardest. Venice was fairly easy. I made a video with the easiest method I found. The last manual is a bit tricky though. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Yeah both are extremely boring though. I don't think I will have the patience to do it at the moment.

Yeah if you already completed School 2 I think you are set for the trophy. I still think is the hardest. Venice was fairly easy. I made a video with the easiest method I found. The last manual is a bit tricky though. 

Yeah, wow, I just got it. Venice and bullring were nowhere near as difficult as school 2 for me. Glad I stuck with it. Just got the grind to 100 left 

Vicarious Visions will have no choice but to make extra content in order to achieve the higher levels. Look at what THPS5 did with people who were struggling with some of the levels or challenges. Two different companies, but it still helps those who want the extra help. Also, congratulations to those who were able to achieve the platinum. :)