Help my id is no longer displayed

MEXCYBER

16 minutes ago, MEXCYBER said:

Ayuda mi PSN ID MEXCYBER ya no se muestra en la página, ni en las estadísticas ni en el ranking.

Alguien me puede ayudar a saber por que pasa.

Saludos 

Puede ser que cambiaste de nombre a uno nuevo en PSN, creo que hay un foro acá que hablan de ello, aunque está en inglés. Lastimosamente todo el foro de PSNProfiles debe ser en inglés, así que como indica el de arriba debes usar Google Translate en caso de no hablar inglés. Sería genial tener un apartado o un subforo de PSNProfiles para habla hispana. (There should be a great idea if we have here on PSNProfiles like a subforum for people who speak spanish). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Puede ser que cambiaste de nombre a uno nuevo en PSN, creo que hay un foro acá que hablan de ello, aunque está en inglés. Lastimosamente todo el foro de PSNProfiles debe ser en inglés, así que como indica el de arriba debes usar Google Translate en caso de no hablar inglés. Sería genial tener un apartado o un subforo de PSNProfiles para habla hispana. (There should be a great idea if we have here on PSNProfiles like a subforum for people who speak spanish). 

Thanks, I already put it in English and I already tried to do everyone and it won't let me, I hope a moderator can help me

12 minutes ago, TheMightyLedZep said:

Hola Mexcyber.Debes  volver a conectar tu cuenta con PSNPROFILES.

I already did it and still won't let me

Did you probably get a trophy that was the cause of the ban? Although as mentioned by the colleagues above, if you changed your profile name it may be a cause although the site should show just that movement as well.

(¿Probablemente adquiriste algún trofeo que fue causa del bloqueo? Aunque como mencionan los compañeros de arriba, si cambiaste tu nombre de perfil puede ser una causa aunque el sitio debería mostrar justamente ese movimiento también.)

Edited by Xenoblast91

7 hours ago, MEXCYBER said:

Hello I hope you can help me.  I have a problem since my id is not appearing in the list, I already tried to synchronize and it does not let me do anything, my id is mexcyber

The first part of this thread explains what happened to you, and there are no moderators that can help you with this situation:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was doing an investigation and I already found the problem

it is with 3 PS Vita trophies which were synced without obtaining time.

In other forums it is said that PSN Profile does not allow this, it is like cheating, but I have not done it, this is a problem with the Vita at the time it synchronizes.

It was mentioned that it was possible to prove innocence that they were cheated.

Does anyone know how to correct or recover or appeal the decision to delete my ID from the page?

9 minutes ago, MEXCYBER said:

I was doing an investigation and I already found the problem

it is with 3 PS Vita trophies which were synced without obtaining time.

In other forums it is said that PSN Profile does not allow this, it is like cheating, but I have not done it, this is a problem with the Vita at the time it synchronizes.

It was mentioned that it was possible to prove innocence that they were cheated.

Does anyone know how to correct or recover or appeal the decision to delete my ID from the page?

Missing Timestamps do not result in being removed from the site are definitely "allowed". They happen under certain circumstances and people aren't penalized for them. Your situation would not result from missing timestamps from a Vita.

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Las marcas de tiempo que faltan no implican que se eliminen del sitio, definitivamente están "permitidas". Ocurren en determinadas circunstancias y no se penaliza a las personas por ello. Su situación no resultaría de la falta de marcas de tiempo en una Vita.

Indeed that is the only cause that I find for which my account was deleted. I read the post that you mention, but as a conclusion, then if it is not the timestamps, what caused it? Why was my profile deleted from one day to the next without even notifying that it would be deleted?

1 minute ago, MEXCYBER said:

Indeed that is the only cause that I find for which my account was deleted. I read the post that you mention, but as a conclusion, then if it is not the timestamps, what caused it? Why was my profile deleted from one day to the next without even notifying that it would be deleted?

The first item in the thread I linked is your situation:

Automatic scanning of trophy hacks

If detected, this results in complete removal of your profile. This cannot be undone unless you can show a certain game can be completed in a way that looks hacked.

Missing Timestamps are not considered trophy hacks and are not scanned for.

• Like 1