all 3 diamonds placed in all classes at lvl 16

Lonemankane

hey just making this as I just popped on to far cry 2 and see that all diamonds are placed in all classes for no reason. However, I did try to reset my diamonds to try and make it where none were placed in the Rebel class. So I reset the class and went to lvl 15 but after one match it got me back to level 16 again and had all the diamonds placed to where the diamonds were placed before but after rebooting the game few times it stayed that way and I was fine with it as i mean i just wanted to test it just what ever. But now with all the diamonds placed in all classes am pissed off as I want to do the warlord glitch once I hit level 20 but with it like this am not sure what to do as the reset button is greyed out now and not useable at all.

Anyone got any clue how to fix this?

There are 18 diamonds to place in the mp classes. 6 classes / 3 diamond slots each. 

You get the last diamond on lvl 19.

If you reset your diamonds at lvl 16 you still have 3 diamonds missing. 

If you  level up to 20 and don't place these diamonds (at least one must remain) you are fine. 

Hope that helps. 

2 hours ago, Messknecht said:

There are 18 diamonds to place in the mp classes. 6 classes / 3 diamond slots each. 

You get the last diamond on lvl 19.

If you reset your diamonds at lvl 16 you still have 3 diamonds missing. 

If you  level up to 20 and don't place these diamonds (at least one must remain) you are fine. 

Hope that helps. 

am sorry if am rude but you didn't read what I said right, I am at level 16 and due to reseting and then doing a single match and replacing the diamonds in the places I wanted it is glitched after I rebooted the game. As now all the classes has all the diamonds placed, and am at level 16 so all classes have all the diamonds.

so am not sure what to do as the reset button is greyed out and I can't press it. and now am trying to see if anyone knows away to fix this as I want to do the warlord glitch 

Edited by KANERKB

2 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

The only alternative I can think of is changing your PSN ID. That will reset all your progress to 0 and you can do warlord glitch from there.

The first one is free. You can change it back, free of charge.

if that is all I have to do then sure, but how much is it to change to another idea name again once you change it once? like say I change it then go back to my old then later down the line I want a new one? will it be like £2.50

6 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

am sorry if am rude but you didn't read what I said right, I am at level 16 and due to reseting and then doing a single match and replacing the diamonds in the places I wanted it is glitched after I rebooted the game. As now all the classes has all the diamonds placed, and am at level 16 so all classes have all the diamonds.

so am not sure what to do as the reset button is greyed out and I can't press it. and now am trying to see if anyone knows away to fix this as I want to do the warlord glitch 

Ok, that is bad. 

Try That:

Or try the method Roronora_Zoro666 mentioned. 

Nevertheless you are allready glitched so better try to replace the diamonds when you reached lvl 20 and got all manuals. 

12 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

if that is all I have to do then sure, but how much is it to change to another idea name again once you change it once? like say I change it then go back to my old then later down the line I want a new one? will it be like £2.50

I had a similar glitch happen to me except all my progress on manuals didn’t count. So, they were all filled completely and no trophy. I retried 3 times to no avail.

I changed my user ID temporarily last September. I ended up doing all the manuals over, which took me about 2 weeks, then reverted back. It cost me absolutely nothing.

The problem is you have to contact Sony personally via chat on their website to revert it, unless you want to spend real money. Afterwards, the next time you change your PSN ID, I believe it is $9.99 USD ($4.99 USD with plus). The conversion should be different for you. 

Edit: Changing PSN IDs will erase some, not all saves on hard drive. 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

4 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I had a similar glitch happen to me except all my progress on manuals didn’t count. So, they were all filled completely and no trophy. I retried 3 times to no avail.

I changed my user ID temporarily last September. I ended up doing all the manuals over, which took me about 2 weeks, then reverted back. It cost me absolutely nothing.

The problem is you have to contact Sony personally via chat on their website to revert it, unless you want to spend real money. Afterwards, the next time you change your PSN ID, I believe it is $9.99 USD ($4.99 USD with plus). The conversion should be different for you. 

Edit: Changing PSN IDs will erase some, not all saves on hard drive. 

what you mean by erase some of my saves on my hard drive?

6 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

what you mean by erase some of my saves on my hard drive?

They will no longer be compatible. So until you revert back, you won’t be able to continue where you left off in x game. There is a whole thread of games that are affected by the name change. I suggest looking through it first before making the decision.

i made a rash judgement and thankfully lost nothing important. I will admit “erase” was a strong word, but it did catch your attention though. ? 

Edit: Here’s the LINK

1 minute ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

They will no longer be compatible. So until you revert back, you won’t be able to continue where you left off in x game. There is a whole thread of games that are affected by the name change. I suggest looking through it first before making the decision.

i made a rash judgement and thankfully lost nothing important. I will admit “erase” was a strong word, but it did catch your attention though. 1f602.png 

yeah as I was going to be pissed off as I done a lot of work in a lot of games mostly soulcalibur 5 and 4 and borderlands 1 and 2 and well yeah, if I do end up losing my saves for borderlands am fine as I got them already on ps4 just with other games like cod ghost and mw2 and 3 and soul calibur 5 and 4 I will be pissed as I don't want to lose all my hard work I put into the online or with any of the games normal base single player parts.

1 minute ago, KANERKB said:

yeah as I was going to be pissed off as I done a lot of work in a lot of games mostly soulcalibur 5 and 4 and borderlands 1 and 2 and well yeah, if I do end up losing my saves for borderlands am fine as I got them already on ps4 just with other games like cod ghost and mw2 and 3 and soul calibur 5 and 4 I will be pissed as I don't want to lose all my hard work I put into the online or with any of the games normal base single player parts.

CoD is severely affected, unfortunately. Up to MW3, I believe. No word on the rest.

2 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

CoD is severely affected, unfortunately. Up to MW3, I believe. No word on the rest.

damn, I mean does it mess with time played or does it do what black ops 2 does, that being it crashes the game. also do you lose your dlcs or stuff you gotten over the years?

Edited by KANERKB

3 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

damn, I mean does it mess with time played or does it do what black ops 2 does, that being it crashes the game. also do you lose your dlcs or stuff you gotten over the years?

• Call of Duty: Black Ops (DLC and save file work - Multiplayer rank and progress are reset)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops II (DLC and save file work - Reported issue that may cause the console to crash as soon as the game starts, while logged into PSN. Look HERE to know how to fix it Multiplayer rank and progress are reset)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (DLC, Campaign and Special Ops save files are intact - Still being able to play Special Ops online - Multiplayer rank and progress are reset. Also, they reset every time you close the game)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (DLC, Campaign and Special Ops save files are intact Still able to play Special Ops online Unable to join Multiplayer matches, with the error message “Communication with the Activision servers has been interrupted” while searching) [Source]

This was taken from Maxie’s thread. Personally, I don’t see any issue with it unless you play multiplayer. 

1 minute ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops (DLC and save file work - Multiplayer rank and progress are reset)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops II (DLC and save file work - Reported issue that may cause the console to crash as soon as the game starts, while logged into PSN. Look HERE to know how to fix it Multiplayer rank and progress are reset)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (DLC, Campaign and Special Ops save files are intact - Still being able to play Special Ops online - Multiplayer rank and progress are reset. Also, they reset every time you close the game)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (DLC, Campaign and Special Ops save files are intact Still able to play Special Ops online Unable to join Multiplayer matches, with the error message “Communication with the Activision servers has been interrupted” while searching) [Source]

damn, ok is there any problems with far cry 3's online?

I could swear I read of another user with this same problem and they found a fix to reset the diamonds even though all are placed but I'm not sure. Personally I'd try to get the rest of the online done before going nuclear with the name change. And theoretically if you had it in you you could try to legitimately get to level 30 still and God knows you would become a kind of legend haha your name would be whispered in stories and legends :P but for real it's possible it's a temporary glitch that might right itself on your next level up or 2 anything's possible

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I could swear I read of another user with this same problem and they found a fix to reset the diamonds even though all are placed but I'm not sure. Personally I'd try to get the rest of the online done before going nuclear with the name change. And theoretically if you had it in you you could try to legitimately get to level 30 still and God knows you would become a kind of legend haha your name would be whispered in stories and legends :P but for real it's possible it's a temporary glitch that might right itself on your next level up or 2 anything's possible

ah I hope your right as yeah, I don't want to use my name change yet till I got all the online games I need to do done

15 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

ah I hope your right as yeah, I don't want to use my name change yet till I got all the online games I need to do done

Well I'm wishing ya luck hopefully it rights itself cause like someone said earlier you shouldn't even have all the diamonds yet anyway so hopefully leveling up once or twice will revert it to normal when u get awarded more diamonds