Difficulty

jamcassdufc

I've been testing this myself since I haven't found a clear information about it. I tested it by collecting all chest and doing all the '?' at the beginning of "Mayhem over Manhattan" mission.

No idea about EXP and final rewards but about loot dropped during the mission: the difference is if you play on Challenge IV the loot you collect is always purple and generally yellow. No difference in the power level of the rewards.

So, it is "pointless" to play higher difficulties until you reach the first power gap of 130. After you reach 130 (and no related to trophies) it is the time to look for 5 stars loot with good perks at higher difficulties. 

15 hours ago, TizonaES said:

the difference is if you play on Challenge IV the loot you collect is always purple and generally yellow. No difference in the power level of the rewards.

I did 2 Challenge IVs, both of them gave mostly green loot still, got 1 purple and 1 legendary in both missions combined.

On 8/9/2020 at 1:28 PM, SpacebarPIays said:

I did 2 Challenge IVs, both of them gave mostly green loot still, got 1 purple and 1 legendary in both missions combined.

Interesting.

My testing was only in a single mission. Maybe there are some different drops rate depending on the kind of the mission.

The issue after all is that this is the devs fault for not being clear how the hell this works.

I saw on reddit a person who got an exotic (orange) equipment piece in a Challenge I hive... ?‍♂️

23 minutes ago, TizonaES said:

Interesting.

My testing was only in a single mission. Maybe there are some different drops rate depending on the kind of the mission.

The issue after all is that this is the devs fault for not being clear how the hell this works.

I saw on reddit a person who got an exotic (orange) equipment piece in a Challenge I hive... ?‍♂️

Yeah, as much as i love the game and do think its going to be pretty incredible once theyve sorted everything, the state it is in ATM is a bit meh.

I love playing if i have a group of 3 friends + me and we can just mess around but i hate trying to matchmake or play Solo.

Speaking of difficulty ... but increasing power beyond 130, given that the stats remain unchanged, wouldn't it increase the power of the enemies by keeping the player the same as when he was at 130?

Up to 130 there are pieces that increase defense, ranged attack, melee etc ... but the next 20 levels of power that I gain damage? They make missions more difficult or am I wrong? xD

Edited by Siriodorione