Bug fix patch

You

I can tell you this, prior to this patch, I couldn't even get past The Commisioner on 1CC. Fired it up today with the patch, and ran through the whole game in 1 hour 42 mins. This is after not playing the game for 2 months. The bosses seem easier, maybe it's just me, don't know.

Y Island, however, is A LOT more annoying now, especially towards the end, but the robot dies much quicker.

Edited by SecondGenesis

the Y Island is very frustrating now with this dumb patch, when you fight MS Y inside the castle now she move in a Turbo-like speed and keep pokes you with her stupid sword from a distance, also the two suit of armor in the room once you break them two ninja will appear seems to be hiding inside them, I was playing the game on Hard difficulty.. not sure how it will be like on Mania, also it maybe it's my imagination but heavy weight characters like Floyd and classic Max now move a bit faster.

I really hoped this patch to add the ability for all SOR4 characters to run and the run ability is not exclusive just for Cherry and SOR3 classic characters.

my left hand thumb now hurts thanks to the slow movement characters of this game.

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

I still haven't played it, but does it make getting S ranks easier or harder?

I honestly do not like the final stage much at all, even the last boss seems kinda cheap, stupid and not really in line with the rest of the game.

it's actually made the S rank more and more annoying on specific levels, I really hate it when devs patch their games to made them more and more annoying than before instead of made them bareable and possible, it's like if they got so mad seen these youtubers is beating the crap out of their beloved enemies that they sunk hours to develop and they strikes back.

getting an S rank on at least Hard on one level is already a torture, let alone all levels with this latest patch, my left thumb is sore now, looks like I might gonna take a break from playing SOR4.

Which level is the hardest to S rank? I haven't downloaded the patch yet, so maybe I should get an S rank on it before getting the patch.

I have only got an S rank on the three or four stages.

PS I really love the elevator stage so I played that a lot, but could not get an S on it, and I guess up to that point I just got a bit bored of the game. I really like SOR4 but the music for the most part doesn't do it for me. And the weird boss balance always irks me.

Edited by enaysoft

• 3 weeks later...

Just did Maniac on the new patch. Stage 4 was the only one that gave me troubles. Getting an Amazing or Out of This World combo on the first group of enemies each stage was usually enough to give me the points required, so I'd retry until I did. Did it with Floyd.

Edited by WyndigoSpirit
Clarifying

• 3 months later...