PSVR support coming to Minecraft this month

Darling Baphomet

Years after Minecraft releasing on VR on other platforms, PSVR Minecraft is finally going to be a thing! About time.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09/07/minecraft-adds-ps-vr-support-this-month/

There's no exact release date yet except "this month", so I'd imagine it's still a few weeks off. Unfortunately, there's no move controller support, meaning you'll be playing with the controller. It's a free update though, so can we really complain? All content is going to be compatible with PSVR, meaning it won't be a separate gamemode as we've seen in some games with "PSVR support."

• Like 1

Pretty sure the game has hit the point limit meaning if they do decide to add more trophies it'll be split into a separate game just like Dead by Daylight has done meaning PSVR only trophies may be easily avoidable. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lucky-lew100 said:

Pretty sure the game has hit the point limit meaning if they do decide to add more trophies it'll be split into a separate game just like Dead by Daylight has done meaning PSVR only trophies may be easily avoidable. 

This^

At the moment they're 1 trophy off the limit, which means the odds are there will an additional trophies list added ala Dead by Daylight, Hitman 2, Train Sim World etc. and all the new trophies will be added to that instead of the original list. I really don't want any VR specific trophies because I don't have a VR headset, thus they would be unobtainable to me :(.

• Like 1