All Quests Question

DrakeHellsing

40 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

The trophy for completing all these quests, I've only just started the game, however, I came across someone who wants a Nexomon and would give me money for it.  Does that count as a quest by chance? Or is it only those yellow starred quests that count? Like, the one for the pickaxe?

All Quest givers are denoted by either a Gold or Blue star in a bubble over their head so yes, that one counts as a quest. If I'm wrong about this then someone please correct me :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

All Quest givers are denoted by either a Gold or Blue star in a bubble over their head so yes, that one counts as a quest.

Ah okay, thanks for the quick answer.  Especially because the blue ones, they didn't seem to show up in the journal afterwards, cause I did a different blue star one (gave them 500 coins for two items), but didn't see the quest in journal afterwards... unless t was down the bottom somewhere xD

But thanks anyway, I shall keep it in mind.

I'm pretty sure they meant every quest marked in the menu (there's a sidequest list). This would mean not every bubble counts. Usually only yellow stars. But since I miss one sidequest in that list for now I cannot confirm for sure.

Edit: as @Hunt4Platinum said, this is the last quest (536). After I finished this one I got the trophy. Blue stars don't count - I never did the first one where you trade a mouse for some money.

Edited by Hokupe
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hokupe said:

I'm pretty sure they meant every quest marked in the menu (there's a sidequest list). This would mean not every bubble counts. Usually only yellow stars. But since I miss one sidequest in that list for now I cannot confirm for sure.

Go where you got locked up in lateria,  should be your last Quest if you haven't got that one yet

• Like 1

Thanks for the correction guys.  I'll be sure to mostly do the yellow side quests.  I might still do the odd blue one for extra stuff like money or items.  But good to know that I don't have to worry about those sort of side quests in the game, especially when they seem to be just trades and nothing more.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Thanks for the correction guys.  I'll be sure to mostly do the yellow side quests.  I might still do the odd blue one for extra stuff like money or items.  But good to know that I don't have to worry about those sort of side quests in the game, especially when they seem to be just trades and nothing more.

This^

I can now save my money and resources for the things that really matter :).

• Like 1