SillierCarcass6

Math for custom game XP

10 posts in this topic

I feel pretty confident that I've seen what the math is for getting XP in a match

• 2.5 xp/second for a grind (max 25xp)
  • 2.5 xp/second for a manual (max 25xp)
  • 2.5 xp/second for a lip (max 25xp)

Seems as though combo XP is equal to whatever score XP is. Score XP seems to be maxed out at 75 XP when the following two criteria are fulfilled:

• Score is at least 250,000
  • Time of game is at least 2:00

The XP you get is scaled against those two values. If you get 25,000 in 2 minutes, you get (25,000/250,000)*(2:00/2:00)*75XP = 7.5XP (rounded down, so just 7XP)

If you get 10,000,000 in 30 seconds, you get (250,000/250,000)*(:30/2:00)*75XP = 18.5 XP (rounded down to 18).

For those that are curious what testing I've done, I got 240,000 in > 2 minutes and got 70 XP. Then I got 3,000,000 in 80 seconds and got 50 XP.

NOTE: You can boost this with all Game Mods activated. That said, it's still AT BEST 225 XP per 2 minutes, or 6,750 XP per hour.

Good math but, I figured out earlier you can leave the match and still get the xp for it. It also doesn't have to be on a classic park or be the classic game mode so if you're fast enough you can do all this in like what, a minute? minute thirty? Also game mods is new to me, I never thought to try that.

I'm using remote play combined with a very basic ps4 macro. I can get 25xp every 17.6 seconds, comes down to 170xp per 2 minutes, 5100xp per hour. I just let the thing run overnight. Too bad I'll probably never be able to do the get-theres though. 😞

40 minutes ago, feisfers said:

I'm using remote play combined with a very basic ps4 macro. I can get 25xp every 17.6 seconds, comes down to 170xp per 2 minutes, 5100xp per hour. I just let the thing run overnight. Too bad I'll probably never be able to do the get-theres though. 1f61e.png

Are you using cronus max? if so can you let me know what you set up so i can try to duplicate it? not looking forward to this grind lol

Berzerkgod313.png

No need for a cronus max.

You need remote play and the "ps4 macro" application(google it, first result)

Make sure you enable perfect balance in the mods menu and use a empty published or self-published skate park.

For the macro itself, I just record a loop macro that starts at the retry level entry, then I just do a 10 second manual, then I ollie to cash it in. after that its options button, end run, press x and your back to retry level screen.

I have it at 17.6 seconds for the loop, I'm on ps4 pro and using an internal ssd, so timing may vary depending on your situation.

Even using this method it will still take probably around 30-40 hours depending on what level you start at.

Edited by feisfers

22 minutes ago, feisfers said:

I use a empty self published skate park.

For the macro itself, I just record a loop macro that starts at the retry level entry, then I just do a 10 second manual, then I ollie to cash it in. after that its options button, end run, press x and your back to retry level screen.

I have it at 17.6 seconds for the loop, I'm on ps4 pro and using an internal ssd, so timing may vary depending on your situation.

Even using this method it will still take probably around 30-40 hours depending on what level you start at.

Never will get it why people need to bot stuff. Should be banned everywhere. What's the point? Just stupid... 

Here's what I found to be the best exp time wise. 10,800 an hour is getting close to double the standard max exp run

On 9.9.2020 at 3:51 AM, Syco2oo5 said:

Never will get it why people need to bot stuff. Should be banned everywhere. What's the point? Just stupid... 

Because people have no interest in wasting their lifetime and grind 60+ hours just for one trophy by doing the same boring 45 seconds run over and over again?

I never used stuff like this before, but i totally get it. People have lives beside gaming.

On 9/9/2020 at 1:27 PM, feisfers said:

Make sure you enable perfect balance in the mods menu and use a empty published or self-published skate park.

Thanks for this bro. Did levels 65-80 legit but it’s become too time consuming.

Your method works good, however I made a macro to do a manual for 10 seconds then a lip trick for 10 seconds then alternate lip tricks until I get a 300,000 score. 
This essentially nets you 3x more xp per run (longest lip trick, highest combo and high score)

I didn’t bother with longest grind as the macro always desyncs and misses it.

I don’t even feel a little guilty using a macro as there is literally 0 skill required for the trophy (cheats can be enabled). I was doing it while watching a show when doing it legit, it’s so pointless.

For me with ps4 macro my console stayed on for 3.5 days non stop to go from level 77 to 100. I can't imagine to do it manually!